trade miles for steve smith/maclin + jennings? (PPR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

trade miles for steve smith/maclin + jennings? (PPR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

trade miles for steve smith/maclin + jennings? (PPR)

Postby kronik85 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

i think jennings can be had really cheap right now, i think he only comes back when he's 100% healthy and i don't need him at the moment. he should test his leg later today, but I think he'll be back in a few weeks at the latest.

maclin is "100%" back from injury, had a big week, and looks to be a good buy low. he should be the man in Philly and I think he's a good Miles replacement by himself, somewhat safe despite the poor QB play on Vick's part. Jennings is just icing on the cake that I need to wait on (which I can).

steve smith can score, and cam just needs to feed him the ball. lack luster start but I think they can get their chemistry going again.

after the last few seasons, I told myself I'd trade Austin as soon as he has value. Now with Dez's drops, their lack of a run game.... the ball has to go somewhere and Miles has been scoring consistently every single week. his value is high, but his long term prospects.... meh. i'm just gunshy of him.

We play 3 WR and I have Andre, Miles, and Percy. Behind them is essentially 0 depth. Two injury prone players and one who gets so many touches he's really exposed to injury (Harvin).

What are y'all's thoughts? Am I (mod edit for language) with a good thing? Am I making a lateral move with Miles and Maclin/Smith, or too serious a downgrade for too much risk? Once Jennings is back and healthy, you have to figure he's on the field and in that high scoring offense. But is the WR corp too crowded regardless of Jennings' health?
kronik85
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions