Grade the Trade: Charles/Lloyd/Ballard for Graham/Maclin/BGE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Grade the Trade: Charles/Lloyd/Ballard for Graham/Maclin/BGE

Moderator: Football Moderators

Grade the Trade: Charles/Lloyd/Ballard for Graham/Maclin/BGE

Postby Sydewinder » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 am

Just completed the following trade and wanted to see what people think, plus if it helps someone out who has some of my players to get an idea for the market value out there, it's always good to know!

I give:
Jamaal Charles
Brandon Lloyd
Vick Ballard

I receive:
Jimmy graham
Jeremy Maclin
Benjarvus green-Ellis

My other RBs are Forte, Jennings and Tate and my other WRs are Cruz, Brown, and Avery. My TE before getting Graham was Pettigrew.

I think I sold high on Charles, personally. I know the chiefs have a light schedule come playoff time, but they're going to be out of the playoff hunt by week 13, meaning they have no reason to overwork any one of their guys. And BGE is still the main back, but just hasn't found the end zone recently.

If you'd like to, give me a rating on this trade, please do so and post a link to your question if you have one and I'll answer. Otherwise, hopefully you came across this because you say the players involved and own one or two and now know what's out there for them! RBs are very high in demand, as I was able to squeeze some value out of Ballard because the guy I was trading with had both BGe and Spiller on a bye this week and would have had to start Dwyer and Andre brown if he didn't make a move. Nice little WW pickup I'd say ;)

Grade A+ thru F
Sydewinder
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Grade the Trade: Charles/Lloyd/Ballard for Graham/Maclin

Postby con-vicks » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:53 am

C+ just because like you agree Charles is shaky...Jimmy isnt healthy and you prob wont be able to start him this week. He is an upgrade at TE but when will u start him? Maclin, vick still needs to prove he can do anything this season. If it were last year id tell you that you made a great trade and you certainly have great upside if they start producing.

mine plz
viewtopic.php?t=527651
10 Teams PPR League
QB - M. Stafford/P. Rivers
RB - L. McCoy/ A. Morris/ G. Bernard/ S. Vereem/ A. Ellington
WR - V. Jackson/ D. Jackson/ / T. Smith/ P. Harvin/ R. Randle
TE - J. Thomas
con-vicks
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 60)