Thanks for the help with mine.
I'd rank them:
1. DeSean Jackson: Although the PHI players are often a crapshoot, I think he's in line for a big game. They bring it when coming off their bye week, and this could be a high scoring game. Jackson may have a chance to shine.
2. Denarious Moore: KC has not been good against #1 WRs, and he's got to be considered the #1 in OAK right now.
3. Dewayne Bowe: Lots of talent, but I wouldn't start him over the two above unless something changes, like he begins to show chemistry with Quinn or Cassel comes back, for instance.
4. Josh Gordon: vs SD, they may find themselves behind early and have to throw, so he's got a chance.
5. Dustin Keller: I'm starting him at TE because of Daniels' bye, but wouldn't start him over any of the WRs you have.
12 team, H2H, Standard Scoring (Starters in bold)
QB: P. Manning, Luck
WR: Julio Jones, Welker, Alexander, Hilton, Shorts
RB: Rice, Wilson, BJGE, LeShoure
DEF: DET, SD