WR dilema #2..pick 3, Julio/Marshall/Cobb/Wayne - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR dilema #2..pick 3, Julio/Marshall/Cobb/Wayne

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR dilema #2..pick 3, Julio/Marshall/Cobb/Wayne

Postby AdamPittsburgh » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 am

different league.. these are my 4 wrs. I wish I could play them all.. lol...

I have Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, and Reggie Wayne currently starting.. but I'm dieing to start Cobb for some reason
AdamPittsburgh
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: WR dilema #2..pick 3, Julio/Marshall/Cobb/Wayne

Postby zjk924 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:30 am

You're damn right you're dying to start Cobb..... Drop Wayne, I'd say. But really, you can't go wrong with those 4. And all the matchups are great.

Although, you should probably trade one of them for a top RB, like McGahee or Forte. No need having all 4 of them, really, especially once all their bye weeks are done.
zjk924
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 30)

Postby AdamPittsburgh » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 am

zjk924 wrote:You're damn right you're dying to start Cobb..... Drop Wayne, I'd say. But really, you can't go wrong with those 4. And all the matchups are great.

Although, you should probably trade one of them for a top RB, like McGahee or Forte. No need having all 4 of them, really, especially once all their bye weeks are done.

I appreciate the feedback. My starting RBs are Forte and Sproles.. PPR league. RG3 is my QB.. I agree that I could trade one of them but not sure what position I need to bolster..
AdamPittsburgh
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby zjk924 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:53 am

That's quite a roster. It'd be hard to upgrade at QB for you, haha. And it'd be hard to upgrade at RB, too, although maybe someone like McGahee or Lynch can be traded for, if the person with one of them is desperate enough for a WR. Whose your TE and whose your DEF? Might as well see who in your league is vulnerable at WR and upgrade yourself too.
zjk924
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby AdamPittsburgh » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:04 am

Antonio Gates is my TE. Kind of a shakey start to his season but he blew up a couple weeks ago.. Texans are my D, although I'm playing the patriots D this week since texans are on a bye
AdamPittsburgh
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby zjk924 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:08 am

Jesus christ your team is quite powerful. There's literally no way to upgrade any of that, haha. I mean, yeah Gates has been shaky (he's my guy too), but he can always have weeks like he did against the Broncos.
zjk924
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench