HELP! Pick 1 from R. Bush, R. Jennings, A. Green WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

HELP! Pick 1 from R. Bush, R. Jennings, A. Green WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

HELP! Pick 1 from R. Bush, R. Jennings, A. Green WHIR!

Postby jackstar » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:05 am

I have CJ2k as my RB1 against the Colts, but I am really torn between these three. Can anyone give me some good insight on why one might be better than the other. I feel that Reggie Bush will be seeking payback against the Jets, but he does not get the goalline carries. Both Jennings and Green are go-to backs in a game against each other. Green is on a pass-happy offense and hasn't shown alot, while Jennings will shoulder the load but J-ville will likely be down early and have to throw with a terrible QB. HELP! Thank you.
jackstar
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: HELP! Pick 1 from R. Bush, R. Jennings, A. Green WHIR!

Postby Devil Doc » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 am

The Jets have one of the worst run def in the league, I think you go with Bush without any other thoughts.

Jennings will certainly carry the load, but how much this Sunday if they are down quite a bit? I wouldn't be optomistic (I also own him so I feel your pain).

Green hasn't impressed ANYONE yet, and it may not be too long before Starks stealing carries from him. I wouldn't trust him u nless you absolutely HAVE to.
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 92)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench