RB2 dilemma who would you roll with? *WHIR* - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB2 dilemma who would you roll with? *WHIR*

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB2 dilemma who would you roll with? *WHIR*

Postby shippityship » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:12 am

jennings vs GB (leaning on this but also thinking the game may get out of hand early, limiting his potential)
ballard vs TEN (good matchup but who knows the amount of touches he'll get w brown back)
thomas vs DEN (should be involved in a shootout, a TD really isn't that unlikely)
jstew vs CHI (like him going forward if he gets the workhorse role but hate the matchup)
dwyer vs WAS (loved him last week, looked like he can start but WAS run d pretty decent and who knows if it'll be a committee this week)

THANKS and WHIR just leave a link
shippityship
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB2 dilemma who would you roll with? *WHIR*

Postby mrkmagnus » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 am

I'd choose between Jennings and Dwyer. I don't think Ballard will have much of a stellar game with Brown coming back, or even if he wasn't. Pierre Thomas just doesn't get enough touches to be a factor in fantasy most weeks and Chicago doesn't give up much in regards to rushing (or anything else). Between Jennings and Dwyer, Jennings will probably get more touches though to be honest I have Dwyer starting in my league.
mrkmagnus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 62)

Postby CRob44 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:31 am

jennings thomas
CRob44
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby drhanl » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:04 am

I Would say Jennings, easily. Only serious option other than Jennings is Dwyer, and up until last week pit could not run the ball at all. I think last week was the outlier.

Jennings will probably get 25 plus touches. Garbage time counts, and there is no other option.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=527624&p=3492243#p3492243
drhanl
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 65)

Postby mzkp54 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 am

Yeah I'd go Jennings.

Lend a hand?
viewtopic.php?t=527848
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 235)

Postby Delhomme17 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 am

shippityship wrote:jennings vs GB (leaning on this but also thinking the game may get out of hand early, limiting his potential)
ballard vs TEN (good matchup but who knows the amount of touches he'll get w brown back)
thomas vs DEN (should be involved in a shootout, a TD really isn't that unlikely)
jstew vs CHI (like him going forward if he gets the workhorse role but hate the matchup)
dwyer vs WAS (loved him last week, looked like he can start but WAS run d pretty decent and who knows if it'll be a committee this week)

THANKS and WHIR just leave a link

I like Jennings. I'm really intrigued by the dude based on what I've seen from him. Ballard is a great play if Brown doesn't play at all, but if Brown start and/or there's a timeshare situation, I'd avoid.

Here's mine: http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=527860
Delhomme17
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team Leader
(Past Year: 508)

Return to Who to Start/Bench