Choose a TE and Flex, 1 PPR league. WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Choose a TE and Flex, 1 PPR league. WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Choose a TE and Flex, 1 PPR league. WHIR

Postby dugbrandon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 am

I have had Finley at TE for the first 5 weeks and outright dropped him after week 5 where I rolled with Gresham. With Gresham's bye week I'm dipping back into the FA pool and have it narrowed down to Finley, Olsen, and B. Myers. I have Olsen penciled in right now, but I think I may go with Finley now that J. Nelson is out this week.

In my RB2 and flex spots I have to pick 2 out Dwyer, J. Stewart, Donald Brown, and Kenny Britt. Right now I have Dwyer in for sure since Mendy and Redman are both inactive. I'm thinking Stewart in the flex right now though he is up against Chicago, but I'm hoping for some dump off catches. LeShore had a decent game against the bears last week as well (YPC). Donald Brown has Great matchup agianst TENN, but this is his first week active after a knee scope just 2 weeks ago
dugbrandon
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Choose a TE and Flex, 1 PPR league. WHIR

Postby noe@felpme » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 am

To cover all bases, I would stick with just one Panther. This could be a lost season for them. Go with Myers. After that, start Dwyer and Stewart. I think the panthers now realize that they have to run a lot to get play-action passes.
Co-Founder of http://felpme.com
noe@felpme
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench