Water Boy

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:31 pm

Anyone can play. ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: 2005 champion?

Postby bluemonick » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:36 am

tarpon17 wrote:Does the 2005 pick 3 champ get a free TSN fantasy team? If not, no big deal, I'll kick everyone's tail again this year!

you mean 2006?
bluemonick
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Hockey

Re: 2005 champion?

Postby menyak » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:41 am

bluemonick wrote:
tarpon17 wrote:Does the 2005 pick 3 champ get a free TSN fantasy team? If not, no big deal, I'll kick everyone's tail again this year!

you mean 2006?

No he means the free team he won in 2005 and that we dropped the ball on. O:-)

I PMed him 10 days ago but he didn't pick it up yet.
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Pick3 Rules

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Question about the playoff rules: Is there an icon for the winner of the three week playoff portion of the game as well, or just for the three individual weekly winners? Since I fell .5 of a point short of finally getting my pick3 icon, I'm wondering if my 85 points for second place are going to keep me in the running for an icon? :-?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:50 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Question about the playoff rules: Is there an icon for the winner of the three week playoff portion of the game as well, or just for the three individual weekly winners? Since I fell .5 of a point short of finally getting my pick3 icon, I'm wondering if my 85 points for second place are going to keep me in the running for an icon? :-?

Not that I'm aware of. Too short of a game. Gotta grind it out for 17 weeks to get the champ icon, but the weekly icons are still up for grabs. Last chance to get one this season. ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Madison wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Question about the playoff rules: Is there an icon for the winner of the three week playoff portion of the game as well, or just for the three individual weekly winners? Since I fell .5 of a point short of finally getting my pick3 icon, I'm wondering if my 85 points for second place are going to keep me in the running for an icon? :-?

Not that I'm aware of. Too short of a game. Gotta grind it out for 17 weeks to get the champ icon, but the weekly icons are still up for grabs. Last chance to get one this season. ;-D

Oh no, I didn't mean a champ icon. I just thought it would be cool if a fourth weekly icon was given out for the overall points champion (if he/she was not one of the three winners). Any chance of that happening? I was just thinking it would up everyone's odds, etc ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:32 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
Madison wrote:

Oh no, I didn't mean a champ icon. I just thought it would be cool if a fourth weekly icon was given out for the overall points champion (if he/she was not one of the three winners). Any chance of that happening? I was just thinking it would up everyone's odds, etc ;-D

Not sure. Been kicking a few ideas around. Really dunno at the moment though, looking it all over, discussing it, and checking out options, so I'm really only replying so you know I'm not ignoring this or anything. :-) ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sLim » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:51 pm

menyak wrote:
Pick3 Playoff Edition

During the NFL playoffs, we'll be offering a separate game of Pick3. All players will begin with zero points again, and we'll be playing three rounds: the Wild Card round, the Divisional Playoffs and a final round combining both Conference Championship games and the Super Bowl. There won't be a prize for the Playoff Edition, but it'll be the last chance to earn some bragging rights before the long, cold off-season, so competition should be fierce!

© 2002-2005 Stefan Micke and Arlo Vander.

not even a weekly pick3 icon?

lol
sLim
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack ChampionLucky Ladders Champion

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:21 am

sLim wrote:
menyak wrote:
Pick3 Playoff Edition

During the NFL playoffs, we'll be offering a separate game of Pick3. All players will begin with zero points again, and we'll be playing three rounds: the Wild Card round, the Divisional Playoffs and a final round combining both Conference Championship games and the Super Bowl. There won't be a prize for the Playoff Edition, but it'll be the last chance to earn some bragging rights before the long, cold off-season, so competition should be fierce!

© 2002-2005 Stefan Micke and Arlo Vander.

not even a weekly pick3 icon?

lol

There are three weekly icons at stake with a possible fourth in the works, I think. One for the Wild Card round, one for the divisional round, and a third for the conference championships and Super Bowl combined. I have been trying to twist Madison's arm into adding a fourth for the highest points scored over the 4 week period of the NFL playoffs, but I don't know how thats going to shake out yet ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

PreviousNext

Return to Pick3 Championship