Week 9 TE & Flex Help WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 9 TE & Flex Help WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 9 TE & Flex Help WHIR

Postby NYG1119 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:54 am

14-Team PPR, I started off 1-5 somehow and have now pulled it back to 3-5. I face a tough matchup against the 2nd ranked team at 5-3 and need to win out to make the playoffs.

qb: t.romo
rb: r.rice
rb: d.sproles
wr: j.jones
wr: a.brown
te: j.tamme/d.pitta
fx: a.roberts/k.wright
def: texans
k: m.bryant

So the decisions are tough, I'm not sure Tamme is a viable option anymore and Pitta didn't have a catch last time vs. Cleveland. Since I have Rice, I would think that Pitta would be the one to start in case Rice doesn't score, Pitta might. But I don't know if the Ravens will throw a lot because they will prob get ahead.

For my flex it's the same thing. Kendall Wright vs Bears D sounds bad but the Titans can get behind. But also Roberts has a good matchup against GB and he has been Skelton's favorite target. I just don't know how these games are gonna turn out with these teams being behind or say GB or CHI just beats the crap out of both teams and doesn't allow anything.

Thanks for the help
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 9 TE & Flex Help WHIR

Postby Team Gooch » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 am

At Te I like Pitta. Coming off their bye week, I think the Ravens will try and get Pitta more involved as they did at the start of the season. Manning is able to get the ball downfield to Moore, Decker, & Stokley a lot more leaving Tamme fewer chances plus there is always Dreessen to steal some receptions from Tamme as well.

At Flex I would go with Roberts. With the defense focused on stopping Fitzgerald, Roberts will see a lot more looks plus the Packers are without Charles Woodson.

help
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=528170
Team Gooch
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 84)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench