NOOB Keeper league advice WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

NOOB Keeper league advice WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

NOOB Keeper league advice WHIR

Postby mycuccismells » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 am

This is my first time in a keeper league or a league that allows draft pick trades. Im 2-6 so im throwing in the towel on the season and gearing up for next year. You can keep up to 3 guys and they count as your pick next year 2 round earlier than this year, so if you took AP in round 3 you could keep him as a 1st round pick next year. During the year you can trade for draft picks, but not rounds 1-3, and then in the offseason you can trade for any picks.

Right now im in the middle of trying to dump McFadden, McGahee and Fitzgerald for Spiller and Alfred Morris. Spiller would be a 7th rounder next year and Morris a 13th rounder.

Im trying to trade Victor Cruz for Reggie Wayne because i can keep Wayne as a 6th round pick next year. Do you think Wayne is a good 6th rounde keeper? Am i giving up too much?

Lastly, how valuable are draft picks in this type of format?? What kind of draft pick is fair to ask for guys like: Eli, Cruz, Fitzgerald, McFadden, McGahee, Rudolph, Jonathan Stewart, Chris Johnson, Torrey Smith, Hartline, Brandon Lloyd, Vernon Davis

Only ones with keeper value are McGahee (7th), Rudolph (13), Stewart (5), Torrey (6), Hartline (13)
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 358)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions