Few lineup questions ***WHIR*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Few lineup questions ***WHIR***

Moderator: Football Moderators

Few lineup questions ***WHIR***

Postby goodwidp » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Standard scoring.

QB: Romo (@ATL) or Freeman (@OAK)

RB: (Pick 2) McFadden (vs TB), Jennings (vs DET), LeShoure (@JAX), Spiller (@HOU), Murray (out)

DEF: I currently have Arizona but don't like the matchup vs GB so am thinking about dropping them for another DEF. Available options are: DET (@JAX), CLE (vs BAL), PIT (@NYG), MIN (@SEA), TB (vs OAK)

Thanks very much. Leave link for WHIR.

Also have another WHIR question about a trade if anyone is kind enough to help with that as well: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=528443
goodwidp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 27)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Few lineup questions ***WHIR***

Postby manicart » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Freeman

Leshoure and McFadden

Dont pickup Minnesota I just dropped them and picked up Denver
Minnsota -2 pts last week vs Tampa

Id go with Detroit vs Jax and hope they just score one rushing TD on them

GL
manicart
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Damfast » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 pm

QB - Go with FREEMAN. He's lost his best O Lineman so his stats may suffer a bit, but I don't like Romo.

RB - MCFADDEN and JENNINGS. I don't trust LeShoure or the Lions and Jennings is good for PPR leagues. Detroit has also allowed 89 yards or more to 5 of the last 7 RB and Jennings has had 7 and 6 receptions the last two games.

DEF - Go with TB against Oakland.
Damfast
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 6)

Postby thekid4you » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Going against the grain here slightly, I actually like Romo over Freeman, for the exact same reason as you had given me. This is a prime time game and the Cowboys, including Romo, have something to prove, for them it's a (cliche) must win. They'll be playing from behind more than likely for the game, and with Murray out, they'll be relying even more on Romo's arm

I do like McFadden and Leshoure, although past making sure McFadden is in, I don't think there will be much of a difference in who you start RB2.

Defense wise, I'm actually going to push for Cleveland here, crazy but true. They're one of the top defenses in interceptions, and I think that with the issues Baltimore has been having in injuries, their head will not be in the game. Look for their offense to be sloppy, I'm not saying I don't think they'll win, but It's gonna be a sloppy win.

Thanks for responding to my post!
thekid4you
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)

Postby jimmycaps08 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am

thanks for help on mine. sorry for taking so long to get back to you. i would take romo over freeman actually. i know the matchup but im just feeling a good game from him for a lot of the same reasons thekid4you mentioned. for rbs i would also take mcfadden and leshoure. as far as def goes i would take a chance with Detroit against jax.
jimmycaps08
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench