Need a fill in QB for week 10...who do I pick up??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need a fill in QB for week 10...who do I pick up???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need a fill in QB for week 10...who do I pick up???

Postby wtr23 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Next week Rodgers and company are on bye. Many breathe a sigh of relief, but its panic time for me. I'm currently sitting in first in our 12 team league (8-1), and I need to figure out who to pick up as a fill in. My roster is below (check the sig), Here's the best QB options I could see happening for me:

Freeman***
Smith
Cutler
Hasselbeck
Gabbert

**Freeman is currently on a team, but he is a bye week fill in as the guy had both Smith and Brady out, he of course dropped smith. I'm thinking he will drop Freeman and continue to roll with Brady from here on out, but I wouldn't be surprised if he held on to Freeman and tried to get a player out of me.

Which brings me to my next question...I'm not against trading away one of my WRs to get a solid backup QB. As the season comes to a close I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers was pulled early or benched for a game, which isn't good for fantasy playoffs. Should I try to trade for a QB, or settle for what I have and pick up one of the free agents?
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 237)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions