flex hilton tonight? HALP!!! WHIR MASSIVE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

flex hilton tonight? HALP!!! WHIR MASSIVE

Moderator: Football Moderators

flex hilton tonight? HALP!!! WHIR MASSIVE

Postby sinicalypse » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 pm

hey guys, standard yahoo 12 team league with 0.5ppr... demarco murray's injury coupled with crappy drafting @ RB has me sweating these mid-late weeks as i try to finish up the bye week cycles (this week = randall cobb, who has been a godsend)

so with reggie bush as my "must start". I'VE GOT ONE RB SPOT AND ONE FLEX SPOT, HERE ARE THE GUYS ALREADY ON MY ROSTER:

lawfirm ellis vs NYG
isaac redman vs KC
mark ingram vs ATL
vernon davis vs STL

and then the two players are out there on the waiver wire and they're tempting for the flex spot:

TY hilton vs JAX (tonight!!!)
jonathan dwyer vs KC
marcel reese vs baltimore
davone bess vs tennessee

SO WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO?!!?!? would you try to start RBs across the board, or would you use the flex spot for a vernon davis or a WR like hilton?

be sure to drop your link here if i havent responded to yours already and i'll get right on it! shomer shabbos!
sinicalypse
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 21)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: flex hilton tonight? HALP!!! WHIR MASSIVE

Postby redkanefox2009 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Thanks for your thoughtful response with mine! In a PPR league I think it makes the most sense to start pass catchers, so I world not go with a 2 rb approach. I'd start Davis at your flex spot, and lawfirm at your RB spot. The giants have been giving up some points lately on the ground and lawfirm is due for a breakout game
redkanefox2009
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench