On the bubble Need Help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

On the bubble Need Help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

On the bubble Need Help!

Postby jmartt5 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 am

Hey guys, Im in a 12 man league with two division. Right now, Im one spot away from making the playoffs but I still have a positive outlook. I appreciate any advice about my team and I am open to trying to make trades with my players.
Btw just made a steal trade for Newton which is why im bloated with QBs at the moment.

QB Newton, Schaub, Tannehill
RB Foster, Spiller, Murray (FUUUU Get healthy already man), Stewart
WR Marshall, Welker, Dez, Danario Alexander (I think hes a solid sleeper, tell me if you disagree)
TE Scott Chandler, Greg Olsen
D Broncos, Cardinals
K Blair Walsh

As you can see my team is a slight mess but there is hope. I have been in the hospital for the past month plus so I havent been active in the waivers and trading but im looking to bounce back. Again thanks for any help.
jmartt5
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: On the bubble Need Help!

Postby ricotastic » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:39 am

Not too keen on the QBs you're rolling with, but that's more preference I'd say. A good waiver wire for this week could be Carson Palmer (QB/Oakland) since they're going up against the Saints which is a very...spread defense.
Along with Palmer, I'd see if Danny Amendola (WR/Rams), Denarius Moore (WR/Oakland) or Andre Roberts (WR/Cardinals).
RBs are pretty...hard to come by, so its hard to predict anything decent on your waiver wire. Felix Jones (RB/Cowboys) could still be there if Murray isn't healthy this week either, Jacquizz Rodgers (RB/Falcons) could be a valid pickup at RB since Turner got stopped so much vs. the Saints, could be a change on their depth chart incoming soon. Shayne Graham (K/Texans) could be a nice pickup during Blair Walsh's BYEweek

I'd try to trade for a good RB and rid of maybe Dez and Murray and try to get high value based on their names for maybe a Stevan Ridley or a Marshawn Lynch. Tannehill has a good playoff schedule so I'd keep him stashed.

for the upcoming week I'd probably play:

QB: Newton (or Palmer)
RB: Foster, Spiller (unless he's out with a concussion)
WR: Marshall, Amendola/Moore/Roberts
TE: Chandler (could also pick up Myers against the Saints)
Flex: Jones/Rodgers/Murray/Welker
K: Shayne Graham (or whom ever you find on available)
Def: Broncos
ricotastic
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings