Roster Advice WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Roster Advice WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Roster Advice WHIR

Postby cboud39 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 pm

I am currently 8-2 and 1st in the league. Will have a 2 game lead over 2nd place in the division. Last 3 games of the season are against teams in the division, all of which I have already beat. 6 teams make playoffs top 2 gets byes. Going in to this week I was 5th in PF and 12th in PA.

Prior to this week I had been looking to get a solid RB. An owner had agreed to RG3/D. Richardson for Brees/CJ2k, but couldn't accept before this weeks games.

It is a keeper league where players can be kept for $10 + drafted value. I got RG3 for $6 so he would be my QB for the foreseeable future, D. Richardson was picked up for $5 and could be valuable if he is the starter next season. Brees/Cj2k have no keeper value as they are both too expensive.

I was worried about my RB since Spiller is in a timeshare, and Sjax hadn't been producing. Sjax had a great game considering it was against the 49ers, and Spiller put up decent numbers, but it seems F.Jackson gets all the TD's.

The question is should I look in to finding another RB or expect those guys to keep their production up and carry me through the playoffs?

My Roster
QB RG3, Romo
RB Lynch, Spiller, SJax, D. Richardson, M. Bush , Reece
WR Megatron, D. Thomas, Moore, Amendola, Young
TE Gonzalez
D 49ers
K Gostkowski

Thanks for any help WHIR
cboud39
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Roster Advice WHIR

Postby bandoogie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:18 am

Check the news the next couple of days and if Jackson is going to be out for any amount of time, you could try to move Spiller for another top RB. Or if you can, I'd rather you sell SJax+1 for an upgrade at RB, WR, or QB. Or you could try to move either of your QB's+1 for a top 5 QB, Brees,Brady,Peyton,Ryan,Rodgers.
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions