Gigantic trade. Will Help In Return ASAP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Gigantic trade. Will Help In Return ASAP

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Gigantic trade. Will Help In Return ASAP

Postby Mean One » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

brady4president wrote:UPDATE... after days of not budging he has budged a little... I give up either roddy or marshall and now I can get Torrey Smith instead of Boldin.. So who is it roddy or b marsh?

Tough choice but I would move Marshall and keep White. Cutler will be back but the Texans displayed the strategy to stop the Bears and other teams will take notice. White also has an easier schedule and plays in a dome 3 of the next 6 games. ;-D
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby lc92 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Take it
lc92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby curtk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks for the help with mine.

I don't think which one you give up matters that much. Marshall produces well even with average QBs (see Miami last two years) and has less competition for targets, especially in the end zone. Plus, Chicago has a tougher fight for their division and may need to play harder, longer, making him more valuable later, when Atlanta may decide to sit starters if they clinch earlier. On the other hand, White is about as reliable as they come and a great option on a great offense. (Of course, you should take Torrey Smith over Boldin.)

I think it's more important that you pull the trigger on this as soon as possible. Gore typically seems to wear down, so an upgrade like this at RB is awesome. I'd do it!
curtk
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 9)

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions