Demaryius Thomas for Jennings and JCharles?...WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Demaryius Thomas for Jennings and JCharles?...WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Demaryius Thomas for Jennings and JCharles?...WHIR

Postby winningallthesports » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Non-PPR league. Start 2 backs, 2 receivers, and a WR/RB flex. Ive got Wayne, Thomas, Torrey Smith, Hartline, and Mike Williams at WR and McCoy and Peterson at RB. Peterson has a bye this week so I could use a good back and afterwards Charles would probably be my permanent flex play. I don't have high hopes for Jennings but he could come back strong. The original offer was for Bradshaw instead of Charles, and I wasn't going to take it but I think Charles is much more valuable long-term. What do y'all think am I giving Thomas away for too little?
winningallthesports
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Demaryius Thomas for Jennings and JCharles?...WHIR

Postby bounce » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 pm

I think you have the depth to absorb it. And after bye weeks, your team is ridiculously solid.

Help me? viewtopic.php?t=529641
bounce
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Re: Demaryius Thomas for Jennings and JCharles?...WHIR

Postby handslikesecrets » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm

I think you possibly do this trade, but try to upgrade Jennings. Let's be honest- Jennings is garbage, and MJD might be back next week. With how poor their D is even if he started playing better, they're going to be throwing a ton after the 1st quarter. Look at this as Thomas for Charles. Charles just needs confidence, and the staff has figured out that the only way to win is to give Charles the ball, and give it to him a lot.
handslikesecrets
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 30)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions