Big Trade Offer...Palmer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Big Trade Offer...Palmer

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Big Trade Offer...Palmer

Postby Chrismann » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:18 pm

I'd consider it only if it were someone better instead of Maclin. Megatron and Marshall are two of the top WRs, and while Maclin has had a couple good games, he's always inconsistent. If anything, consider stashing Vick if he can grab the job again? Might put up more points than Tannehill.

Help with mine:
viewtopic.php?t=529831
Chrismann
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big Trade Offer...Palmer

Postby ob187 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 pm

mycuccismells wrote:Give us the other guy's team, makes it easier to help with trades. The one thing i would say is that assuming DMC comes back he has an easy schedule to end the year, if he gets it going you will probably use him/charles/forte in the playoffs meaning you need only 2 receivers. If thats the case then the trade isnt quite as bad, although it kills your depth a bit. I wish the guy in my league that lost Vick would be this eager, i offered him Cam and Reggie Bush for Spiller and he thought i was nuts.

Would the guy take DMC for Palmer straight up? You could start Forte/Charles and your 3 receivers and not sweat out DMC's injury the rest of the year. The other guy will probabyl do it since Palmer is just going to rot on his bench the rest of the year and it gives him a lottery ticket

Here's his team:

qb - Brees, Palmer, Locker
rb - Lynch, Murray, Sproles, Green, Goodson
wr - DThomas, Maclin, Givens, NWashington
te - Olsen, Pettigrew
ob187
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous