Illegal Rosters - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Illegal Rosters

Moderator: Football Moderators

Illegal Rosters

Postby Dieter Von Cunth » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Our league is through CBS, we have an illegal roster rule for zero points/forfiet. Our commissioner is interpreting the rule only if the team has too many players then its Illegal. We've had teams put guys on IR that play, but because that team didn't have too many players our commissioner stance is not Illegal. He says that what the players are coded (A,B,IR) makes no difference as long as there arent too many players. Thoughts?
Dieter Von Cunth
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Illegal Rosters

Postby murphysxm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:48 pm

What does the constitution say? Is it outlined? If not, to me you default to CBS rules
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Postby Dieter Von Cunth » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:15 pm

It is not outlined, but I can't seem to find the rule about the injured list or coding the players correctly in CBS.
Dieter Von Cunth

Postby shawngee03 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 pm

either make teh provider make it so players who are coded IR cant be put into a roatsre spot or let it go. i never go outside what the provider allows, as that gets into me making decisions...never a good idea if you are commish.

your season is a success if you dont have to make decisions. if this is enough of a huss and fuss, the commish shoudl let thsi season play out how teh provider allows it, then make a rule against it next year. if no rulel exists now, nothing can be done in my opinion
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Dieter Von Cunth » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Example, the guy had Payton Hillis on IR, he came off week 8 but MJD got hurt week 7. The comish is saying the team could have moved MJD to IR and Hillis to bench, so the team doesn't exceed limits.
Dieter Von Cunth

Return to Commissioner's Corner