Possible trade offers for a QB...Big Ben down!?!?!? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Possible trade offers for a QB...Big Ben down!?!?!?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Possible trade offers for a QB...Big Ben down!?!?!?

Postby cboud39 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:05 am

A few reasons.

More than 1/3 of Charles points came in the game against NO so I think his production is misleading. The number 1 quality you need in a fantasy player is consistency and I think you get that with Forte over Charles. Yes Forte had a bad game, but that was also against the Texans in terrible weather where your starting QB goes down.

KC offense is a mess. QB's constantly getting hurt doesnt help the offense get in to synch. Since Hillis has returned his carries have gone from 4, 7, 10 so he is taking away Charles production and I would assume he will get the GL carries

Charles is a great RB but if there is a chance of him getting only 5 carries a game I would try and avoid that. Except the game he got hurt, the fewest carries Forte has gotten is 12 so he will have his chances and Bush is no where close to taking away significant carries. Yes he gets GL carries every now and then but Forte will still get his.

I would much prefer have a RB that will consistently put up 10-20 points than one than can get me 30 one week and 5 the next.
cboud39
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions