My R.mathews and wood head for r.wayne? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

My R.mathews and wood head for r.wayne?

Moderator: Football Moderators

My R.mathews and wood head for r.wayne?

Postby ASalty » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:26 am

Ryan Mathews is one of my two flexes and wood head is on my bench. I got foster and McGahee as RBs with beanie wells coming back next week. And my WRs are miles Austin and hartline. So I could use the help at WR with Wayne. But is it too much to give up?
ASalty
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: My R.mathews and wood head for r.wayne?

Postby thevictor1 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 am

I say its worth it...you have a surplus at RB and could use some serious help at WR. You can always flex Hartline if need be. Not very high on Mathews really.
thevictor1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Mean One » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 am

Good deal for you but doubt the other owner accepts it as is. You may have to give up more in RB value than Woodhead to acquire Wayne. Even in PPR leagues.
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)

Postby ASalty » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 am

more than woodhead? Even with Ryan mathews? And the other owner is the one that offered it to me. I have ryan mathews and woodhead and he wants them. So he would traded me reggie. Just don't know if its too much to give up for reggie wayne. I could try ryan mathews and Ivory but doubt he'd take that.
ASalty
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Mean One » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:27 am

ASalty wrote:more than woodhead? Even with Ryan mathews? And the other owner is the one that offered it to me. I have ryan mathews and woodhead and he wants them. So he would traded me reggie. Just don't know if its too much to give up for reggie wayne. I could try ryan mathews and Ivory but doubt he'd take that.

Oh, the other owner offered you this trade? 8-o I was under the impression you wanted to offer it to him. I would accept it as is quick before he changes his mind.

And hold on to Ivory. Nice bench depth/flex player for you in the coming weeks while NO makes their run to win the division. ;-D
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions