Just Made Big Trade How does my team look? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Just Made Big Trade How does my team look? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Just Made Big Trade How does my team look? WHIR

Postby MetsAllTheWay » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 pm

So I just traded my:

Peyton Manning (Have Brees), Antonio Gates and DJax for Megatron, Eli and Vernon Davis. How does my team look overall?

My hope is either Hernandez or Davis return to form so I don't lose much at TE other than that I am really happy with how my team is right now.

12 Team Yahoo PPR League, 6 pts passing TD. 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DST, Flex

QB: Brees, E. Manning
RB: Martin, Ridley, Mathews, Leshoure, B. Wells
WR: Megatron, Welker, Austin, T. Young
TE: A. Hernandez, V. Davis
K: Gostkowski
DEF: Steelers
MetsAllTheWay
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Just Made Big Trade How does my team look? WHIR

Postby The Jesus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:00 am

I would be happy if I were you too. I'm pretty sure you just trade raped that poor S.O.B.

I like you now have Young as a handcuff too Johnson. I think Young will be productive even when Johnson plays and can serve you well in certain situations being in a PPR league if the need arises. Your two top RB are solid, but I can't help but be weary a little bit about ANY RB in the NE offensive scheme. I'm not entirely sold on Matthews either who is having a down season and has been plagued with a neck injury. When Aaron Hernandez returns it's going to be interesting, you're going to have a bit of a challenge with sit/start questions match-up to match-up.

Overall, you'll definitely make the playoffs and could contend for a championship provided your starters stay healthy.
The Jesus
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings