CJ2K/Leshoure for SJackson/SRidley - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

CJ2K/Leshoure for SJackson/SRidley

Moderator: Football Moderators

CJ2K/Leshoure for SJackson/SRidley

Postby TheBeeze812 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Standard scoring league 2 RB 2 WR and 1 RB/WR and 1 FLEX...my friend in the league has offered his Steven Jackson and Stevan Ridley for my CJ2K and Mikel Leshoure. I'm a little torn on it considering CJ2K is really hitting his stride averaging about 19 per in his last 5 games within my league. What would you gentleman suggest, to keep CJ2K or to build a little more point-depth?
TheBeeze812
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: CJ2K/Leshoure for SJackson/SRidley

Postby bandoogie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Idk, I'm torn. I'm thinking about trading my Ridley for CJ2k. Ridley and CJ are close and its looking like SJax will be better down the stretch than Leshoure. I'd lean slightly towards doing this, but I'd love to hear some other opinions about it.
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 242)

Postby Indibuck » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:45 pm

I think it's pretty close... my fear is that the Rams will want to see what Pead can do as a 1st/2nd down RB in anticipation of 2013, meaning Jackson gets less touches.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby TheBeeze812 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Ridley's schedule gets pretty brutal, and isn't really favorable. I'm thinking SJax will hit his stride, assuming he doesn't have his carries lessened with Pead (as previously suggested).

Another guy in my league has Trent Richardson and CJ Spiller, and I'm thinking of trying to offer him my CJ2K and LeShoure for them...it's worth a try, what do you think of that offering, from my perspective?
TheBeeze812
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby bandoogie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:06 pm

TheBeeze812 wrote:Ridley's schedule gets pretty brutal, and isn't really favorable. I'm thinking SJax will hit his stride, assuming he doesn't have his carries lessened with Pead (as previously suggested).

Another guy in my league has Trent Richardson and CJ Spiller, and I'm thinking of trying to offer him my CJ2K and LeShoure for them...it's worth a try, what do you think of that offering, from my perspective?

I'd rather have T-Rich and Spiller. Especially if FJax doesn't come back. On a side note, would you trade Ridley for Chris Johnson?
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team

Postby TheBeeze812 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:17 pm

bandoogie wrote:
TheBeeze812 wrote:Ridley's schedule gets pretty brutal, and isn't really favorable. I'm thinking SJax will hit his stride, assuming he doesn't have his carries lessened with Pead (as previously suggested).

I'd rather have T-Rich and Spiller. Especially if FJax doesn't come back. On a side note, would you trade Ridley for Chris Johnson?

At the beginning of the year without a doubt, but right now absolutely not...not just one for one anyways. CJ2K is averaging almost 20 per in the last five weeks and has some good matchups remaining. I think the team is ready to let him shoulder the load now that he's shown he can still light it up. I expect him to get an increased workload and major points. It's gonna take the right trade for me to get rid of him, I really need 2 quality RBs, and Leshoure is pretty well expendable.
TheBeeze812
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby bandoogie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:20 pm

TheBeeze812 wrote:
bandoogie wrote:

At the beginning of the year without a doubt, but right now absolutely not...not just one for one anyways. CJ2K is averaging almost 20 per in the last five weeks and has some good matchups remaining. I think the team is ready to let him shoulder the load now that he's shown he can still light it up. I expect him to get an increased workload and major points. It's gonna take the right trade for me to get rid of him, I really need 2 quality RBs, and Leshoure is pretty well expendable.

Sorry, I meant it as a separate question. I own Ridley in one of my leagues. I was asking if you would trade Ridley away to get Chris Johnson. It looks like your response is a yes.
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team

Postby TheBeeze812 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm

bandoogie wrote:
TheBeeze812 wrote:
bandoogie wrote:

Sorry, I meant it as a separate question. I own Ridley in one of my leagues. I was asking if you would trade Ridley away to get Chris Johnson. It looks like your response is a yes.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't even hesitate at this point. If you have the chance to pull the trigger on that, I certainly would. Just my opinion though, as he was my 2nd round pick.
TheBeeze812
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions