8-2: How am I looking? Could I improve? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

8-2: How am I looking? Could I improve?

Moderator: Football Moderators

8-2: How am I looking? Could I improve?

Postby The Jesus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am

I'm in a 16-team PPR keeper league and am currently sitting pretty at 8-2. Have a look at my roster and tell me if I should make a move for any improvements or ride my team to glory? How does it rate?

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Doug Martin
RB: C.J. Spiller
RB/WR: Titus Young
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Wes Welker
TE: Tony Gonzalez
K: Adam Vinatieri
D/ST: Seahawks

Bench: QB: Andrew Luck/RB: James Starks/TE: Dennis Pitta/WR: Danario Alexander/WR: Brandon LaFell
IR: WR: Antonio Brown/RB: Beanie Wells

See any sell highs, any player I might be able to buy low on? Being a deeper league there aren't a whole lot of options on the waiver wire. I just claimed Alexander as a free agent after waivers cleared I feel fortunate there. Some of the fodder on the free agent list right now are: Joique Bell/Dexter McCluster/Jackie Battle/Brandon Boldon/Ronnie Hillman/Evan Royster/Brandon Stokley/T.Y. Hilton/Josh Morgaon/Emmanuel Sanders/Deion Branch...stuff like that.
The Jesus
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 8-2: How am I looking? Could I improve?

Postby bandoogie » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 am

Package Luck with a RB to see if you can snag a top RB like AP, Foster, Lynch, Rice, McCoy, or T-Rich. Or, package Luck with a WR to get an upgrade for Wes Welker. You could try to buy low on Harvin or Nicks. You don't need a backup TE. If Gonzo went down, chances are Pitta would still be there. I'd vacate that spot and leave it open to handcuff a potential RB upgrade or to snag a potential keeper who has upside next year(Hillman?) You have a pretty nice team, good luck the rest of the way.
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings