Week 11 GC: Philadelphia @ Washington - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 11 GC: Philadelphia @ Washington

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 11 GC: Philadelphia @ Washington

Postby WebHamster » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 am

:-B
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 11 GC: Philadelphia @ Washington

Postby m16a » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 pm

To say this has been ugly is an insult to the word ugly... :-t
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Wow the Eagles look so lost. I don't think they've ever looked this bad in the Reid era.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby tantrix1969 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 pm

just checked Philly game stats....McCoy has 11 carries????
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 92)

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:30 pm

SniperShot wrote:Wow the Eagles look so lost. I don't think they've ever looked this bad in the Reid era.

Wondering if the nature of the game is as a head coach if you don't get fired, your team gets you fired. They seemed to have tuned out Reid.
When its time to show pride, heart, and fight teams without leaders don't show up. Reid deserved a better end than this.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby m16a » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 pm

SniperShot wrote:Wow the Eagles look so lost. I don't think they've ever looked this bad in the Reid era.

I'd agree with that. And that is BAD given that Doug Pederson played football for the Eagles during Reid's tenure... 8-o
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 pm

So I've had Maclin all year and he's had like 1 or 2 good games and both of them I had him benched, almost everyone I asked and all the projections I read said Maclin should be in for a good game this week so I reluctantly started him...he's only had like 2 targets all game...what a joke, done even thinking about starting him anymore. I'm tempted to just drop him so I don't have to even worry about it anymore. Thankfully I'm probably still going to win with a 0 from him but ugh.

McCoy hurt in garbage time, hate stuff like this. :-t
Last edited by SniperShot on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby m16a » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm

And now McCoy down. I don't think this can get any worse... :-[
- Goethe
m16a

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

SniperShot wrote:So I've had Maclin all year and he's had like 1 or 2 good games and both of them I had him benched, almost everyone I asked and all the projections I read said Maclin should be in for a good game this week so I reluctantly started him...he's only had like 2 targets all game...what a joke, done even thinking about starting him anymore. I'm tempted to just drop him so I don't have to even worry about it anymore. Thankfully I'm probably still going to win with a 0 from him but ugh.

That's the problem with Maclins of the world. Too much talent. When they pop like last week, we buy in. We should have been selling instead. Sheer garbage. A dart board waiver wire palooka would have been a more consistant scorer this year

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby tantrix1969 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm

moochman wrote:
SniperShot wrote:So I've had Maclin all year and he's had like 1 or 2 good games and both of them I had him benched, almost everyone I asked and all the projections I read said Maclin should be in for a good game this week so I reluctantly started him...he's only had like 2 targets all game...what a joke, done even thinking about starting him anymore. I'm tempted to just drop him so I don't have to even worry about it anymore. Thankfully I'm probably still going to win with a 0 from him but ugh.

That's the problem with Maclins of the world. Too much talent. When they pop like last week, we buy in. We should have been selling instead. Sheer garbage. A dart board waiver wire palooka would have been a more consistant scorer this year

yea can't stand those, too talented to just drop but constantly let you down when you start them and go off when their on your bench
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 92)

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting