Week 11 GC: Philadelphia @ Washington - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 11 GC: Philadelphia @ Washington

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 11 GC: Philadelphia @ Washington

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:23 pm

tantrix1969 wrote:
moochman wrote:
SniperShot wrote:So I've had Maclin all year and he's had like 1 or 2 good games and both of them I had him benched, almost everyone I asked and all the projections I read said Maclin should be in for a good game this week so I reluctantly started him...he's only had like 2 targets all game...what a joke, done even thinking about starting him anymore. I'm tempted to just drop him so I don't have to even worry about it anymore. Thankfully I'm probably still going to win with a 0 from him but ugh.

That's the problem with Maclins of the world. Too much talent. When they pop like last week, we buy in. We should have been selling instead. Sheer garbage. A dart board waiver wire palooka would have been a more consistant scorer this year

yea can't stand those, too talented to just drop but constantly let you down when you start them and go off when their on your bench

Since Maclin prolly lost me any shot of playoffs with todays stellar performance, I will prolly drop him, pick him up, drop him. repeat as many times as I can. %-6

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Lung » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Word from those who claim to be "in the know" around here (about an hour from Philadelphia) is that Andy Reid is a dead man walking. The entire coaching staff will supposedly be canned come January.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:31 pm

I remember being scared at the beginning of last year at how talented Philly became. More jealous than scared but they sure appeared to have assembled a pretty solid team. Wow! Cant believe this is what they have become :-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting