CJ2K/EDecker for Arian Foster - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

CJ2K/EDecker for Arian Foster

Moderator: Football Moderators

CJ2K/EDecker for Arian Foster

Postby TheBeeze812 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:42 am

I'm thinking about trying to trade a guy in one of my leagues for Arian Foster. I was gonna send CJ2K and Eric Decker for him, do you think that's too much or not enough or what? I could sweeten the deal by adding Reggie Wayne, or by replacing Decker with Reggie. There's also several ways I could lighten the deal if you all think it's too much for him, because I know CJ2K has really picked it up and is considered a hot commodity at this point.
TheBeeze812
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: CJ2K/EDecker for Arian Foster

Postby SdxFactor » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:06 am

If you can get Foster for that I do it in a hard beat. However if you plan on using Foster for playoffs a real chance he will be benched. With Huston's record they probably won't want to risk his health since they are guaranteed a playoff spot.
SdxFactor
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 57)

Postby broseph jacobs » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Foster is worth more even if both had the same amount of weeks left. But, with Chris' bye week tomorrow, it makes Foster worth that much more. Nobody will argue that CJ2K is a better bet than Arian in fantasy; but depending on your playoff structure, it's true that Foster could get benched in week 17. However, with the playoffs so up in the air right now, I wouldn't call Houston (or any team for that matter) SO dominant that one could guarantee they will have a first round bye and home-field by week 17. I guess that's the risk involved, but there's no real way to know at this point.

With regards to Decker, he is the #11 WR in the league, with plenty of favorable match-ups remaining in his schedule. CJ2K is the #11 ranked RB right now, with the same amount of favorable and unfavorable match-ups remaining as Foster AFTER tomorrow's bye week. Counting tomorrow, Arian has one more favorable matchup than Chris.

It's so tempting to do this trade, especially considering Foster couldn't be contained against the Bears last Sunday night; and it SEEMED like HOU had nobody else on the offensive side of the ball. He caught. He ran. I was surprised he didn't Q and punt!! (I'm bitter because it cost me my week). Anyways, I think CJ2K plus Decker might be juuuuuust a teeny bit too much to give away. But that depends on the rest of your squad. Who else do you have? (my apologies if it's in your signature: while replying, as you know, the signature is not viewable.) If you're rich at WR (like Wayne PLUS Green PLUS Cruz, for example), it might be a good trade to make.
- BrosePhD

QB: Romo
RB: Martin / Lynch / Lacy / Ridley / Wilson / Michael
WR: A Johnson / VJax / Gordon /Ja. Jones / Nicks / Douglas
TE: Clay
PK: Bailey; DST: KC
(standard; 12-team)
broseph jacobs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 262)

Postby TheBeeze812 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 pm

broseph jacobs wrote:Foster is worth more even if both had the same amount of weeks left. But, with Chris' bye week tomorrow, it makes Foster worth that much more. Nobody will argue that CJ2K is a better bet than Arian in fantasy; but depending on your playoff structure, it's true that Foster could get benched in week 17. However, with the playoffs so up in the air right now, I wouldn't call Houston (or any team for that matter) SO dominant that one could guarantee they will have a first round bye and home-field by week 17. I guess that's the risk involved, but there's no real way to know at this point.

With regards to Decker, he is the #11 WR in the league, with plenty of favorable match-ups remaining in his schedule. CJ2K is the #11 ranked RB right now, with the same amount of favorable and unfavorable match-ups remaining as Foster AFTER tomorrow's bye week. Counting tomorrow, Arian has one more favorable matchup than Chris.

It's so tempting to do this trade, especially considering Foster couldn't be contained against the Bears last Sunday night; and it SEEMED like HOU had nobody else on the offensive side of the ball. He caught. He ran. I was surprised he didn't Q and punt!! (I'm bitter because it cost me my week). Anyways, I think CJ2K plus Decker might be juuuuuust a teeny bit too much to give away. But that depends on the rest of your squad. Who else do you have? (my apologies if it's in your signature: while replying, as you know, the signature is not viewable.) If you're rich at WR (like Wayne PLUS Green PLUS Cruz, for example), it might be a good trade to make.

Yeah I've actually got Reggie Wayne, Decker, and Brandon Marshall so WR is pretty loaded. The great thing is that I got Reggie in the 11th Round and Decker in the 8th, Brandon Marshall in the 4th and Peyton Manning in the 5th...and the 1st was Ray Rice, the 2nd was Marshawn Lynch, and the 3rd was Jimmy Graham. I actually landed CJ2K off the waiver wire in like week 3 or 4, and I almost thought I'd regret it, but he's started to produce. I'm looking at the "Draft Recap" and somebody had taken him 8th OVERALL haha.
TheBeeze812
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions