RB situation WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB situation WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB situation WHIR

Postby mrkmagnus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm

So going up this Sunday I've got Arian Foster and Michael Turner in my lineup, a Yahoo standard league. During the course of the season, I have lost all faith in Michael Turner as a competent player as have most people who own him. The only problem is the guys on my bench include and injured (and already played) Fred Jackson and Mikel Leshoure, who is also destined for like 4 points every week (unless he by fluke gets a touchdown or three).

So with only 2 RB's being played a week, should I go with the Michael Turner implosion or the Mikel Leshoure smoke bomb?
mrkmagnus
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 62)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB situation WHIR

Postby prophecy135 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Not great options, but at least the Falcons run pretty consistently. I think I'd just go with Turner, I think the lions will be throwing and playing from behind, so I think that limits LeShoures value.

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=529982
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB situation WHIR

Postby broseph jacobs » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 pm

mrkmagnus wrote:So going up this Sunday I've got Arian Foster and Michael Turner in my lineup, a Yahoo standard league. During the course of the season, I have lost all faith in Michael Turner as a competent player as have most people who own him. The only problem is the guys on my bench include and injured (and already played) Fred Jackson and Mikel Leshoure, who is also destined for like 4 points every week (unless he by fluke gets a touchdown or three).

So with only 2 RB's being played a week, should I go with the Michael Turner implosion or the Mikel Leshoure smoke bomb?

Super funny! ;-D
I'd go for the "smoke screen." Turner looks like a worn down Model T. Why doesn't ATL treat him as such? Oh, that's right: because Quizz has proven his backfield worth is, well, worthless. He's a screen guy, nothing more. Watching him run is a joke, at least for now. Leshoure will get goal-line touches. He's worth way more than Turner right now, imho. Even at the goal line, Turner has looked... s l o w
- BrosePhD

QB: Romo
RB: Martin / Lynch / Lacy / Ridley / Wilson / Michael
WR: A Johnson / VJax / Gordon /Ja. Jones / Nicks / Douglas
TE: Clay
PK: Bailey; DST: KC
(standard; 12-team)
broseph jacobs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 262)