Which 2 of these 5 WR's? WHIR. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Which 2 of these 5 WR's? WHIR.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which 2 of these 5 WR's? WHIR.

Postby Kpro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 am

Cliff Notes:
Brandon Lloyd
Mike Williams
Danario Alexander
Titus Young
Brandon LaFell

Pick 2 of 5 (hopefully with reasoning but not necessary, I know what rankings say, I'm looking for personal opinions), WHIR.

Full version:
10 man H2H league. I know I'll go over it in my mind til kickoff so I might as well get some opinons. AJ Green is locked into one of my WR spots so I need to set my WR2/FLEX spot (Adrian Peterson is on a BYE which makes my FLEX realistically have to be one of these WR's on my team)

Which 2 of these 5 WR's would you start? In no particular order:

NE - Brandon Lloyd vs. IND (Questionable but everyone on NE is, he'll play and Hernandez is out with Branch having just been released, Inconsistent season with so many mouths to feed in New England, IND better against the run than the pass)

TB - Mike Williams @ CAR (Has put up the best numbers by a significant margin than the other 4 receivers, Panthers don't have a bad pass defense and with Martin exploding on the ground, Freeman has seen his pass attempts go 42, 36, 30, 20 the last 4 weeks. Can Mike keep putting the numbers up with Martin & V-Jax far and away the first priorities to get the football to?)

SD - Danario Alexander @ DEN (DEN also doesn't have a bad pass defense, I don't know what secondary aside from Seattle matches up with SD trotting out two 6'5" WR's though and Danario got 59 snaps to Meacham's 7 so he'll play the whole game, just trying not to read too much into his 5-134-1 line last week since TB can't stop anyone through the air)

CAR - Brandon LaFell vs. TB (And here's that TB secondary that gets burnt weekly, LaFell is locked in opposite Steve Smith all game and the defense can't focus on him with their focus likely on the run and Smith/Olsen. LaFell is averaging a 3-85-1 line his last 3 games against TB without always having a full complement of snaps in each of the games)

DET - Titus Young vs. GB (3 TD's in the last 3 games locked in opposite Megatron, playing at home in the dome in an expected shootout, for those that factor this in - Matthew Stafford is my QB in this lineup, No Clay Matthews or Charles Woodson on the Packers D, in weeks he doesn't find the end zone he tends to not find anything tho)

Thanks! WHIR. Which 2 would you plug in (Again hopefully with reasoning but not necessary, I know what rankings say, I'm looking for personal opinions)?
Kpro
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which 2 of these 5 WR's? WHIR.

Postby sdnasty1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 am

i'd go brandon lloyd and mike williams.

assuming lloyd plays he's the best option i think.

williams has been putting up #s and freemans been hot. if you dont like williams id go danario next.
sdnasty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench