T.Y. Hilton - 100 yds x 3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

T.Y. Hilton - 100 yds x 3

Moderator: Football Moderators

T.Y. Hilton - 100 yds x 3

Postby stomperrob » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:54 am

Cafe writer daullaz nailed it when he advised people to grab this kid in his Waiver Wire Pick 6 - Week 10 column and Hilton continues to produce:

Hilton has 100 again

Rookie T.Y. Hilton caught six passes for 100 yards and two touchdowns. It was his third 100-yard game of the season.

He took little pleasure in it.

"You lost," he said. "None of that matters. Got get back in and go to work tomorrow."

Hilton was the 13th receiver taken in the draft, and until Sunday the only one with a 100-yard game. Jacksonville's Justin Blackmon joined him with seven catches for 236 yards.

Hilton had an odd moment on a second half punt return. As he bellyed wide to escape pursuit, the football suddenly squirted overhead. He grabbed it in full stride, put it away and took off for the sideline.

"I wasn't able to get comfortable with the ball and tuck it in," he said. "I had it put away but every time I went to switch it the long sleeves made it come out."

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012111 ... ck_check=1
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk