QB Rodgers
WR1 Wayne
WR2 Cruz
RB1 Hillman
RB2 ???
TE ???

FLEX Amendola

DEF ???

I'm currently first in my division at 8-2, about to be 8-3 after tonight's game. Next week I will face another 8-3 team, I will need all the help I can get this week.

1.) I have both DMC and Murray on the bench due to injuries. Murray has a chance to play thursday, but it seems highly unlikely. That being said, I need to Pick up a good RB2. Hillman looks to start in Denver and has a friendly matchup against Cleveland, so I picked him up and plugged him in as RB1. Available RBs include Parmele, Dwyer, Woodhead, D. Thomas, Ballard (I also have Brown but plan on dropping him), Hillis, and McCluster. Should I drop Brown for any of these RBs?

2.) With Hernandez sitting out the last couple weeks, I'm a little worried relying on him i a Thursday game. I have Celek on the bench and could pick up Brandon Myers, who has been great these last few weeks. With Gronk out Hernandez could be playing on Thursday night, I'm just not sure if it's worth rolling the dice here. Do I plug in Hernandez or drop Celek and pick up Myers?

3.) Which defense do you like better this week? CIN home vs Oakland or SEA at Miami?

I will be heading out of town for Thanksgiving some time tomorrow, so I need help ASAP. The third question is the least pressing matter as neither game is on Thanksgiving and I will be back in time to adjust my roster for Sunday games. Murray should not be playing on Thursday, but I need to know which RB I can snag off the WW early tomorrow morning. Leaving it up to Saturday or Sunday will cut down the number of choices, most of the good ones will go by wednesday or Thursday. The most concerning problem is at TE, since Hernandez has been dealing with the nagging ankle injury I'm not sure if I can trust him as a starter, though if I do and he covers well for Gronk I could have a big week. It's really a toss up between Hernandez and Myers, Myers the safe pick and Hernandez with more upside when healthy. If you leave me a link tonight I will try my best to help with yours before I leave!
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Help me Set my line up!!

Postby amplector » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Permele this week, definitely. I would risk it and put Hernandez in and watch closely. I prefer SEA defense, even on east coast, over a mediocre defense facing the Raiders.
amplector
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby wtr23 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Unfortunately I can't really watch any of my guys statuses for the Thursday game. I'll be away from the computer tomorrow through Saturday, so if anyone's status changes I can't do anything about it. Going with Hernandez would really be rolling the dice, and I'm still not confident that he will get the job done with all the other options at TE for New England.
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 242)

Postby donkquixote » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 am

wtr23 wrote:Unfortunately I can't really watch any of my guys statuses for the Thursday game. I'll be away from the computer tomorrow through Saturday, so if anyone's status changes I can't do anything about it. Going with Hernandez would really be rolling the dice, and I'm still not confident that he will get the job done with all the other options at TE for New England.

In that case I would go with Parmele and Myers.
donkquixote
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions