QB & RB waiver questions ***WHIR*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

QB & RB waiver questions ***WHIR***

Moderator: Football Moderators

QB & RB waiver questions ***WHIR***

Postby goodwidp » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Current QBs are Romo and Freeman. Someone dropped Eli last week and I was considering dropping Romo for him. I know Eli hasn't done sh!t the past 3 weeks, but I'm thinking the bye week, combined with a upcoming favorable fantasy schedule, could turn his performance around. Thoughts on dropping Romo for Eli?

Also...

My RBs for this week as of now are Spiller (@IND) and LeShoure (vs HOU). I also have DMC and Murray, but they're both out with injuries. I like Spiller's matchup with a soft Indy run D, but I do not want to start LeShoure against the Texans. Some options available via WW are J. Parmele (vs TEN), Beanie Wells (vs STL), R. Hillman (@KC), and B. Brown (vs CAR). I would drop R. Jennings to make room for one of these guys. Who would be the best pickup for the week?

Thanks very much. Leave link for WHIR.
goodwidp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 27)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: QB & RB waiver questions ***WHIR***

Postby JRM4833 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 pm

I would pick up Eli and Hillman personally. Beanie doesn't interest me and I'm not sure about Parmele yet, since MJD's return is still such a mystery. Parmele does have a good matchup though and could end up being a steal if MJD gets shelved for the year to be safe. As for Brown, I want to wait and get more info on McCoy, although I think he'll do well if he stays in the lineup.

Please help with mind if you have a chance.
When in doubt, punt!

- John Heisman -

JRM4833
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 28)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: QB & RB waiver questions ***WHIR***

Postby sabomnim » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:35 pm

id def grab hillman
not a fan of leshoure or beanie
even with romos line being banged up idk if eli will solve any issues. hes been inconsistent this year and ive seen him screw a lot of people
plus if you go far to the championship game, romo plays NO which could be big numbers
WHIR 100%
sabomnim
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 75)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions