Few lineup questions ***WHIR*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Few lineup questions ***WHIR***

Moderator: Football Moderators

Few lineup questions ***WHIR***

Postby goodwidp » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Help with any of these would be sincerely appreciated. I need to win out and get help to make the playoffs so I'll take all the advice I can get.

QB: Romo (vs WAS) or Freeman (vs ATL)

I've been burned in the past few weeks starting Romo over Freeman, but the Skins pass D is just awful so I'm leaning towards Romo for now.

choose 2
RB: Spiller (@IND), LeShoure (vs HOU), Hillman (@KC)

Spiller is obviously locked in as my RB1 so it's between LeShoure and Hillman for RB2 (no flex). LeShoure may see a few more carries than Hillman, but the matchup vs HOU terrifies me.

Thanks very much. Leave link for WHIR.
goodwidp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 27)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Few lineup questions ***WHIR***

Postby Fran1508 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:46 pm

I would go romo, he is just much more talented than freeman, and that offense in dallas has no run game and is pass heavy. They are finally start to click, look for romo to have a nice game. Obviously start spiller, and I'd go hillman. It makes me nervous in detroit that they sprinkle in bell for basically much of the 4th quarter, and as of last week it looks like they want to get kevin smith more involved too. I think hillman is a safer bet than leshoure this week. Help me please

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=530328
Fran1508
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench