Need big points! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Need big points!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need big points!

Postby bigray1232 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 am

I'm in a ppr league and need to win to solidify my playoff spot. I have quite the dilemma at my rb/flex. Which three do I start between Adrian Peterson (obvious I know), C.J. Spiller, Chris Johnson and Frank Gore? All are very capable of huge games this week. I'm leaning towards sitting Gore because my Niners tend to get away from the running game when the qb is hot or they are playing catchup. Which this could be a shootout. But I also want to start him because they still are the number running team in the league going against the worse run d. And Reece beasted them last week. He also let me down last week when I only needed 13 from him to win. I dunno what to do!
bigray1232
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need big points!

Postby zjk924 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:10 am

Of those 4, I think I think Spiller might be the weakest, just because of the whole Fred Jackson thing. ESPECIALLY because you're in a PPR league. Also, though, you should probably try to leverage one of those guys in a trade for a great WR

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=530386
zjk924
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 30)

Re: Need big points!

Postby bigray1232 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am

I did trade Gore for Witten because Gronk is hurt. We didn't get it put in, in time for it to go through before Wittens game, which is why I have my dilemma for this week. I have Megatron and Wayne for receivers. The only thing that worries meis that Ridley had a good game against the Colts and I feel like it'll be the same split he and Vereen had last week.
bigray1232
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench