Happy Thanksgiving all! RB Question (WHIR)... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Happy Thanksgiving all! RB Question (WHIR)...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Happy Thanksgiving all! RB Question (WHIR)...

Postby crazymike0907 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:12 am

I have Frank Gore plugged in as my RB1, but I'm not sure who to put in as my RB2. My options are..

Jacquizz Rodgers @ Tampa Bay
There's always rumors of Rodgers getting more carries then Turner, but it just hasn't happened yet. Rodgers does involved in the passing game as well.

Fred Jackson @ Indianapolis
CJ Spiller is the starter, and Jackson is coming back from a concussion. Jackson seems to get more of the goal line work though, and seems to be my best option IMO

Felix Jones Vs. Washington
Jones is Questionable for today's game, and even if he plays, not much is expected from Jones. Though he is the starter if he plays and Murray is out again

Daniel Thomas
Honestly, cannot stand him and really dont want to play him regardless. Just listed him cause he is on my team..

So what do you think guys? Right now, I have Fred Jackson in the RB2 spot, but I'm not overly confident in that choice. I'm leaning towards Jackson or Rodgers. Thanks guys, and as always, WHIR
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all! RB Question (WHIR)...

Postby crazymike0907 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 pm

James Starks @ NY Giants and Lance Dunbar vs Washington is also available on the waiver wire. Felix Jones is Questionable and Murray is doubtful
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby crazymike0907 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:54 pm

bump (except i kept Felix Jones on my bench, so he's obviously out of this discussion now)
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BearsFan65 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Hopefully you didn't start either of the Dallas backs, though Felix did manage a score. If it's standard scoring, I don't see how you can do anything but start FJax. Check his status, but I think he's a go for this week. If it's PPR, Rodgers isn't a bad start, but I think you have to temper expectations because like you said, they talk about it a lot but it doesn't happen. Don't forget Snelling is in that mix too, and that Tampa run defense is pretty solid. Starks might be a sneaky little play, and to be honest I'd drop Thomas for him because his upside is greater, even if you don't start him this week.

So....FJax > Starks > Rodgers standard. Rodgers > FJax > Starks PPR. Good luck!

Help? viewtopic.php?t=530531
BearsFan65
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 45)

Postby TheBeeze812 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Honestly man Daniel Thomas is projected for 11, and has been pushing Reggie Bush for carries in the last few weeks. Not a bad choice IMO. Jacquizz Rodgers seems like the worst option with Turner in front of him and the Bucs stout RUN defense (tops in the league this season).
TheBeeze812
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench