Nelson/Colston/Parmele/Hilton HELP NEEDED (play 2) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Nelson/Colston/Parmele/Hilton HELP NEEDED (play 2)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Nelson/Colston/Parmele/Hilton HELP NEEDED (play 2)

Postby Jolly28 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:06 pm

I need to play two of these guys, already had CJ get me 20pts in WR1 but opponent had RG3 and Alfred Morris..needless to say he out up some points, and this is a must win game for me. Have a WR2 open and a Flex, with Matt Forte and Richardson as RB1 and RB2.

Nelson is coming off that ankle injury, and the giants D do give up a lot of passing yards and the matchup poises a shoot out, but I'm still skeptical if he is 100% otherwise he is a obvious start for me.

Colston is always productive for me, but has cooled lately even while his team surges, he is playing the 49ers who are top 5 against wideouts... So mainly the matchup is the question.

Here's where it gets interesting,

Parmele.. Obviously we only know that he became the starter last game for the Jags and got a respectable 80 yards on 20some carries.. But they have a O-line that lets MJD produce, and they are playing Indianapolis, a shaky run D. I have a gut feeling he will have a big game, but logic tells me to not start him without erring on the side of caution, the fact that Nelson and Colston are ahead of him complicates things.

Last, T.Y Hilton, no idea what to expect with this guy, always up and down but love that Luck tosses to him, and that he is a deep threat. He is a 4pts or 20pts kind of guy, which is what frustrates me.

Obviously looking for the 2 that will put up the most points, but I'm tearing hair out deciding who to play, extra minds needed from all of you, need to hear thoughts, comments and alternative viewpoints, much appreciated!
Jolly28
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Nelson/Colston/Parmele/Hilton HELP NEEDED (play 2)

Postby 11stever11 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Welcome to the Cafe
I would go with Colston and Nelson based on targets.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Re: Nelson/Colston/Parmele/Hilton HELP NEEDED (play 2)

Postby Jolly28 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:04 pm

11stever11 wrote:Welcome to the Cafe
I would go with Colston and Nelson based on targets.

Thanks! And those are the two I believe I have decided on, will be interesting to see Parmele and how he performs even if it's for a week or two until MJD is back.
Jolly28
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Who to Start/Bench