Ronnie Hillman or Marcel Reece in flex spot? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Ronnie Hillman or Marcel Reece in flex spot?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ronnie Hillman or Marcel Reece in flex spot?

Postby crazymike0907 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 am

Both are the starters for this week with McFadden and McGahee out, I'm just turn on which I should go for.

Reece has produced in the 2 (or so) games he's started, but hillman I'm not too sure of. Both have decent matchups, Reece against Oakland and hillman against chiefs. I feel hillman has the better matchup, and with manning able to light up te scoreboard it could open more runs to kill time later on, but again, Reece is more "proven" so to speak.

I feel I won't go wrong with either guy, but just want to get a general concensus. Right now I have ray rice and Chris Johnson as RB 1 and 2. Thanks guys, will help in return!

Happy
Holidays!
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Ronnie Hillman or Marcel Reece in flex spot?

Postby YouvebeenGronked » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 am

I have both and will start reece... McFadden and Goodson are out and Hayward bey is a little dinged up and denarius Moore and Palmer aren't on the same page right now meaning reece should continue to see some targets in passing game as well (I don't see hillman getting as many targets- manning has other options)

I think it's win-win but Denver will rely on its running game less with magahee out..
YouvebeenGronked
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby trear21 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:53 am

Hands down Reece, 100 in the air 100 on the ground last week, and he's the featured RB this week again. Expect to see those numbers continue.

HIR? http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=530583
trear21
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby tantrix1969 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 pm

I'd go with Reece, not sure if it will amount to anything but saw an article earlier this week where Peyton was touting Knowshon so he may be taking carries away from Hillman
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 92)

Return to Who to Start/Bench