FLEX play:Parmele,Brown or Alexander? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

FLEX play:Parmele,Brown or Alexander? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

FLEX play:Parmele,Brown or Alexander? WHIR

Postby Haba13 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 pm

I lost McCoy and Harvin for this week and I need to pick my FLEX guy from basically following 3 guys: RB Jalen Parmele JAC-TEN, RB Bryce Brown PHI-CAR and WR Denario Alexander SD-BAL. I am going with Alexander right now but would like to hear some opinions to be sure. Thanks!

12 team standard league:

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy,Jalen Parmele,Bryce Brown,Jacquiz Rogers, Beanie Wells, Marcel Reece
WR: Percy Harvin, Marques Colston, Randall Cobb,Denario Alexander
TE: Aaron Hernandez, Greg Olsen
Haba13
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: FLEX play:Parmele,Brown or Alexander? WHIR

Postby Jason86 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:32 pm

This is a hard one man. The thing with Alexander is it always depends on Rivers. I don't have a whole lot of faith in him right now, but he's been his go-to-guy in the RZ. Brown and Parmele, you know both are going to get touches so its kind of a toss up there. Brown is a better back I think than Parmele but Parmele has a better matchup, MJD had 25 points when they played them earlier this year. Im not saying he's as good as MJD, but Tenessee can be ran on all day. Just some things to think about. Tough decision man, good luck!
Jason86
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench