Choose My Week 13 Starting Line-Up!! WHIR 100%!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Choose My Week 13 Starting Line-Up!! WHIR 100%!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Choose My Week 13 Starting Line-Up!! WHIR 100%!!

Postby Matt214racer » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

I know It's early but I Can't Decide bc I Have a lot of good match ups!! So Can U All Let Me Know Who U would Pick To Start Week 13(My Roster/Format Listed Below)? I'd Appreciate All The Help I can get on This Dilemma of Mine, Thanks and Remember WHIR 100% Forsure!!!

{My Roster in NON PPR/10 Team/Standard Scoring League}
QB:(M.Stafford),(J.Freeman),
(C.Kaepernick)
RB:(L.McCoy),(J.Charles),
(A.Morris),(R.Hillman)
WR:(Dre Johnson),(J.Nelson),
(Mike Williams),(Denarius Moore)
TE:(A.Hernandez),(J.Gresham)
K:(S.Janikowski)
DEF:(49ers)
{My NON PPR/10 Team/Standard Scoring League Format!!}
{Have To Start}:1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,
Flex(RB/WR),Kicker and Defense
6 Bench players
Last edited by Matt214racer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matt214racer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Choose My Week 13 Starters!! WHIR 100%!!

Postby c1turbo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:10 pm

QB - Stafford - no brainer, with megatron back at peak performance, stafford looked really good against HOU even with his annoying side arm throws.
RB - Jamaal Charles - matchup proof, went hard against Denver.
RB - Alfred Morris - beast!
WR - Andre johnson, Jordy Nelson - you cannot bench andre with his streak right now, and nelson scored last night and well be better in a bounceback game at home.
TE - Hernandez - should be healthier this week, has higher ceiling than Gresham with Gronk out...
K/Def - run what you have.

Your only tough one is Mccoy week13 AT Dallas, Philly plays dallas hard every time, but its tougher on the road.
Plus, that o line is horrible. I can't trust him even if he's cleared next week. You have to watch this weeks game.
They might rest him more or split carries with bryce brown 50/50 if he does well tonight.
c1turbo
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 28)

Re: Choose My Week 13 Starting Line-Up!! WHIR 100%!!

Postby Matt214racer » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks for The Help But Who Should I Start At My Flex(RB/WR) Spot? That's The Only Starting Spot That U Left Out of Ur Reply, So If U Can Let Me Know That Would Be Kool!! Thanks!!
Matt214racer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby T-Lo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm

I agree with him on everything, so I'll just throw out my flex pick. I would go McCoy, but he will probably still be out. With that factoring in I would go Mike Williams. Knowshon will take from Hillman, Denarius gets a TD each week but if he didn't he wouldn't be much point wise, I could see a dry week in 13.

My thread is up as well if you would like to throw me your word.
T-Lo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 75)

Postby zjk924 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 am

QB: Matthew Stafford. It's tempting to go with Kaepernick here, especially after he's had 2 solid games, and even moreso when you consider they're playing the Rams. But Stafford is playing at an even better level. PLUS Megatron has been KILLING it lately. And they could do a lot of damage to Indianapolis. I wouldn't put Freeman in play, because Tampa is up against a rock solid Denver D that has been sacking quarterbacks a lot and been very stingy.

RB: Alfred Morris, Jamaal Charles. McCoy is injured, so he's a no go. And even if he were cleared to play, after seeing what Bryce Brown did just a few hours ago (and saved my Week 12 game in the process), I doubt they'd give the ball 100% to McCoy. Morris is the no-brainer here, he's getting a lot of yards, and Hillman is clearly the BACKUP-backup- he didn't even play Sunday.

WR: Andrew Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Denarius Moore (he's in your flex). All of that should be self explanatory- Mike Williams hasn't been doing anything, which is strange considering how high powered the Bucs offense has suddenly become. Moore gets TDs, so even though he's a hit or miss guy, the upside is there.

TE: This is a tricky one. Your instinct might be to go with Aaron Hernandez, but in a game where the Patriots offense slaughtered the Jets, he barely got anything. Even though he's back, and even though Gronk is out, it doesn't look quite like he's fit into the groove here yet. Go with Jermaine Gresham.

K: Sebastian Janikowski. Duh.

DEF: San Francisco.

viewtopic.php?t=530734
zjk924
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 30)

Postby c1turbo » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 am

I would find a sleeper flex player on the waiver with better chances for a breakout.
I don't believe Williams or Moore have a good chance to breakout.

Doesn't mean they can't, but Mike Williams is losing alot of targets - Tiquan Underwood/Dallas Clark is involved a lot now.
D. Moore is too risky your pretty much gambling on garbage time points, and @ home against New Orleans he had 0.4 points....of garbage time.

Jacquizz Rodgers, TY Hilton, even Ryan Broyles - If they any are available.
c1turbo
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 28)

Postby marioman123 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 am

QB; Stafford
RB: J.Charles (KC is getting closer to their 2nd win and have been playing better), Morrs
WR: Johnson, Nelson
TE: This ones tricky but ill go with Hernandez, he should bounce back over Gresham (Dalton doesnt really target Gresham much)
Flex: Moore (Palmer may not be great...but at least Moores his main guy)
Def, and K: what you have

help? viewtopic.php?t=530744
marioman123
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Matt214racer » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks for the Help, Oh yea I'm hopefully gonna get either Cecil Shorts or Julian Edelmam from through the Waiver Wire For Dropping Ronnie Hillman and I'm also gonna Drop Gresham So I Can Hopefully Get One Of These RB's>Beanie Wells, Micheal Bush or Bryce Brown!!! That's the Order I'm Trying to Get Them So I hope Early tomorrow Mornin I Have Cecil Shorts and Beanie Wells, Will Update When Waivers Go Through!!! Or Do U Think I Should Drop Josh Freeman instead of Jermaine Gresham?
Matt214racer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby zjk924 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Yeah, keep Gresham. You don't need Freeman, you can pretty much go with Matt Stafford the rest of the way through.
zjk924
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 30)

Postby tindo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:36 pm

QB- Kaepernick
RB- Morris and Charles are no brainers
WR- Johnson, Nelson
Flex- Moore
TE-Hernandez

Help Please?! viewtopic.php?t=530837
tindo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 18)