Week 13 Lineup Questions (WHIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 13 Lineup Questions (WHIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 13 Lineup Questions (WHIR)

Postby Coltsfan1201 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Cobb if Gennings doesn't go or is limited. Otherwise, I'd probably go Leshoure
Coltsfan1201
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SdxFactor » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 pm

DMC could be back this week which would greatly reducing the amount of carries Reece will see.
SdxFactor
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 57)

Postby zjk924 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Well yeah if DMC is back then I don't start Reece. But the way I see it, he's a must start until then.

Okay, so if Reece is out, and I keep Leshoure in, I'd probably go with Felix Jones against Eagles, or Blackmon vs. Buffalo. If Reece is out and I dont keep Leshoure in, I'd probably go with both Felix and Blackmon. But between the two of them, if I have to choose either Felix Jones or Justin Blackmon, who do I go with?
zjk924
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 30)

Postby Bignuts808 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:37 pm

I think you got your line up correct for now. I say for now because if Jennings comes back then yes, I would rather have Dez Bryant.

Also, there is a chance DMC comes back too so if he comes back then I would take out Reece, and move Brown into your RB and put Cobb into that flex spot (regardless if Jennings is back or not)
Bignuts808
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)

Postby goodwidp » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 pm

I like your lineup as it is. Blackmon is tempting but he's on a generally poor offense with is a large risk. Cobb also has potential but it's unknown what effect Jennings's return will have on his numbers. Only change I would make is is putting in Jones for Reece if DMC plays. Jones may not get a ton of rushing yds but he does have either a TD or 10 points in every game since week 7 though, again, that's only is DMC is back. Finally, if both DMC and DeMarco Murray are active, then replace Reece with B. Brown and put Cobb in the flex. Good luck.

Thanks for your help with mine.
goodwidp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 27)

Postby Triffid » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 am

Out of your bench players, I like Blackmon. Jacksonville has some fire underneath them with Henne in. I'm going with Lewis as my TE this week for that reason (and thanks to Belichick :()

So I think I would be between Leshoure and Reece to pull from your starting lineup. I'm seeing talk that McFadden might play this week. If so, I'd easily put in Blackmon for Reece. Actually, I'd probably do that anyway. As a Stafford owner, I've become accustomed to him picking up big yardage only to have Leshoure punch it in.
Triffid
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)

Postby Archlight71 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 am

I like Blackmon (1) or Hilton (2) over Leshoure
Archlight71
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Shoju » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 am

I like your lineup as is.

I will tell you why I wouldn't play the others.

Cobb: His production has slowed as of late, and Jennings is coming back this week. I would give it a week to see how it all fits together before I make a choice on that.

Blackmon: Well... I can't tell you anything bad about him. Good rookie with tremendous upside with a favorable matchup. I just think that the other matchups are better. If I were going to start him, I'd probably replace Brown. If only because we only have one game worth of starter info on him, and we've seen that the Indy D can be suspect in a few games.

Fred Jackson: Splitting time with SPiller, I just don't think he'll get enough to help.

Vick Ballard: I think he is overhyped. I've yet to see him perform well enough against the projections to make him a starter. I have him sitting on my bench as well, and he will probably sit there the rest of the season.

T.Y. Hilton. He is very sporadic. VERY sporadic. I like his big play potential, and he's had a few games where he has really been dynamic, but I'm not sure if we are to the point where he is going to be a consistent start over someone else.

Felix Jones: of the players you listed, I would rank him only ahead of Ballard and Jackson in terms of starter quality. You have a good lineup.
Shoju
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby wildsau » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:43 pm

I'd consider Blackmon over Leshoure. Keep an eye on Felix' status.
wildsau
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby tindo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 pm

I would not change a single thing your best lineup is in.

Help Please?! viewtopic.php?t=530837
tindo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 18)

PreviousNext

Return to Who to Start/Bench