Mohamed Sanu
Chris Ivory

My roster is pretty strong so I'm looking more at upside.. Roster:

12 team PPR
QB: Cam, Vick
RB: Foster, Murray, Ridley, D. Thomas, Tate
WR: Ju. Jones, A.J. Green, V. Jackson, Jennings, Garçon
TE: A. Hernandez, D. Allen
Last edited by prophecy135 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: WW picks pls rank ***WHIR***

Postby Senseimatt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:58 am

I'm looking to add depth at WR too. Hilton and Broyles are at the top of my list (Blackmon too). I think you have them pretty much listed the way I would rank them, but I would only pick up the top 3.

Is this a keeper league?

Mine viewtopic.php?t=530738
Senseimatt
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 16)

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 am

Senseimatt wrote:I'm looking to add depth at WR too. Hilton and Broyles are at the top of my list (Blackmon too). I think you have them pretty much listed the way I would rank them, but I would only pick up the top 3.

Is this a keeper league?

Mine viewtopic.php?t=530738

No its not a keeper. I think Broyles will be a hard get with my waiver position. Anyone think Wilson works his way into a much bigger role going forward with Brown out. Also, D.Will is on the wire as well, I don't love the Carolina backfield, but with Stewart out his role could get a lot bigger..
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic

Postby Senseimatt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Bradshaw looked healthy against the packers. Brown was more a TD vulture, and I don't know if Wilson fits that role. I wouldn't get Williams if Bush is available. He's not that good even if he's more involved. Since it's not a keeper, I wouldn't bother getting another WR. You're stacked there with Garcon back. Is J. Rodgers available? I just noticed that it's a PPR league, and he seems to be getting more involved. Murray, Tate, and Thomas are pretty much bench warmers at the moment, so I'd look RB over WR.
Senseimatt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Quizz is and has been rostered all year.. rb is really scarce. I'm hoping Murray gets back healthy and can produce for me. Maybe Vareen?? Or Powell? I have a feeling those top 3-4 wrs will be grabbed.
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic

Postby Senseimatt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:29 pm

I think Murray will be back next week against the Bengals, then the Steelers. Not the best match ups to come back to. I live in NY, so I have to deal with all the whiny Jets fans. Their whines are that Powell should be the starter. I don't know if thats going to happen, but he'll probably get more touches than Vareen. The pats also end the year playing Miami, Houston, SF, Miami. The Jags are also thrown in their sometime. The Jets have a much softer schedule down the stretch. If you think Hilton and Broyles are going to be taken, then perhaps Wilson is your best option. It's hard for me to gauge him because he fumbled the first game and lost his #2 spot, and I didn't watch the Packers game after Brown went down. After Wilson Bush or Washington. Ivory hasn't looked good and shares with 2 other backs, Sanu gets 3 touches a game, and Ballard will get most of the carries in Indy. Really scrapping the barrel here.
Senseimatt
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions