1st Waiver on Bush, Quizz, Wilson or Stand Pat? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

1st Waiver on Bush, Quizz, Wilson or Stand Pat?

Moderator: Football Moderators

1st Waiver on Bush, Quizz, Wilson or Stand Pat?

Postby vykeengfan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 pm

I have the first waiver priority in my keeper league. Should I burn it this week? Looking at Michael Bush, Quizz and David Wilson. I currently have the following rbs(I'd:
AD, Mathews, BJGE, Reggie Bush, Run DMC, and Knoshown.
I don't think I'd be using any of the FA rb's this week (or maybe even for the rest of the season), but I could use them for trade bait in the offseason if they become their team's #1.
I think Bush can have a short term impact, but I also think that Quizz will be the falcon's #1 next year. We have a special slot for rookies, which is why I'm contemplating Wilson(Mathews is currently my rookie keeper, and I'm getting impatient with him), but I don't think he'll be the #1 next year.

What say you?
vykeengfan
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 1st Waiver on Bush, Quizz, Wilson or Stand Pat?

Postby bandoogie » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm

I highly doubt the Falcons believe Jacquizz can be a feature back. Same for the Wilson with the Giants. And Michael is a clear handcuff. I would consider using it on Wilson since I don't think I'd keep any of those other RB's you have(is AD supposed to be AP?) and you say you have a special slot for rookies.
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 242)

Postby vykeengfan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 pm

bandoogie wrote:I highly doubt the Falcons believe Jacquizz can be a feature back. Same for the Wilson with the Giants. And Michael is a clear handcuff. I would consider using it on Wilson since I don't think I'd keep any of those other RB's you have(is AD supposed to be AP?) and you say you have a special slot for rookies.

Thanks for the feedback. Yup, it's AD. Stands for All Day. Been his nickname since he was at OK...
vykeengfan
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 6)

Postby tomas21 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 pm

I might consider adding Bush--I'd probably play him over Mathews this week, even with the tough matchup against Seattle. Forte probably won't play, which means Bush is a good bet for similar yardage totals to Mathews, but he also has a ton more TD potential.

You could always trade him to a desperate Forte owner as well. I don't see Rogers ever being a feature back, and David Wilson has a long ways to go to get the job in NY.

please help me
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=530790
tomas21
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 3)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions