Trade for Britt? Dynasty PPR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade for Britt? Dynasty PPR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Trade for Britt? Dynasty PPR

Postby broseph jacobs » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Wow, really? Here I thought I'd be yelled out of the room for the Reggie suggestion! The kid has SO much potential; and some of the plays he makes are just incredible. He makes cuts like Tomlinson used to. It's unfortunate that he's struggled so much this year. But here's the thing: his schedule is pretty favorable going forward. So, he could finish the year on a high note (flashing some of that skill/talent), and a team could very easily say "Here's 27 year old Reggie Bush. We need a RB. He's looking like he's back to form." And they could sign him as their #1. You never know. [dynasty league stress! haha]
- BrosePhD

QB: Romo
RB: Martin / Lynch / Lacy / Ridley / Wilson / Michael
WR: A Johnson / VJax / Gordon /Ja. Jones / Nicks / Douglas
TE: Clay
PK: Bailey; DST: KC
(standard; 12-team)
broseph jacobs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 262)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade for Britt? Dynasty PPR

Postby bandoogie » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 pm

broseph jacobs wrote:Wow, really? Here I thought I'd be yelled out of the room for the Reggie suggestion! The kid has SO much potential; and some of the plays he makes are just incredible. He makes cuts like Tomlinson used to. It's unfortunate that he's struggled so much this year. But here's the thing: his schedule is pretty favorable going forward. So, he could finish the year on a high note (flashing some of that skill/talent), and a team could very easily say "Here's 27 year old Reggie Bush. We need a RB. He's looking like he's back to form." And they could sign him as their #1. You never know. [dynasty league stress! haha]

Anything is possible. A caveat I would like to add is that Daniel Thomas has been seeing more and more snaps recently and that will make it more difficult for Reggie to really go off to close out the season. He could be a feature back next year somewhere or he could wind up being a backup or in a time-share. I see know what you mean about dynasty league advice. I guess for me, approaching a situation like this, I would ask myself which player has the more upside?
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions