Drop Mendenhall for......??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Drop Mendenhall for......???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drop Mendenhall for......???

Postby TilDaRiva » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 pm

This is the last week of our regular season and I'm already a lock to make the playoffs.

Here are my RB's

Arian Foster
Jaquizz Rodgers
Mikel Leashoure
Maurice Jones Drew
Rashard Mendenhall

BTW, this is a non keeper league, so I am considering dropping MJD as well, but not sure if he's goin to make a return this year. If he does, I would love to have him for the playoffs. Anyways, I'm considering dropping Mendenhall and picking up possibly Ben Tate or Justin Forsett, being that Houston may be wrapping up there playoff birth soon and not sure how much Foster will be playing. Would you do this and if so, would you go with Tate or Forsett?

These are the RBs that are available at the time in my league

Daniel Thomas
Isaac Redman
Ben Tate
Justin Forsett
Bilal Powell

Slim pickens being its a 12 team league, but would you consider the above and go after Tate or Forsett or any of the others I listed and drop Mendenhall or even MJD?
TilDaRiva
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 168)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Drop Mendenhall for......???

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 pm

That covers your biggest risk at RB so I would do it. As for who would I go with I feel Tate is the better RB when healthy but he hasnt played at game speed for a while. I think they will split fairly evenly with Tate emerging as the #2 RB on Houston down the stretch.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Drop Mendenhall for......???

Postby TilDaRiva » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:That covers your biggest risk at RB so I would do it. As for who would I go with I feel Tate is the better RB when healthy but he hasnt played at game speed for a while. I think they will split fairly evenly with Tate emerging as the #2 RB on Houston down the stretch.

Would you go ahead and drop Mendenhall for him or do you let go of MJD for him? Is there any chance that MJD is goin to be playing weeks 14-16?
TilDaRiva
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 168)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions