before i go into detail, u should know my leuge rules.
1. my leuge gives 1 point for every yard gained and 6 for touchdowns. therefor, i player with more yards is more important (if McCoy ran for 70 yards, caught 20 and got 2 touchdowns, he gets 102 points)
2. my leuge is a keeper leuge. we have 20 players on our roster and we drop 10 at the end of each season, keeping the other ten on our teams for the next year.
now that you know the basics, let me get into it:
1. my recievers are Percy harvin, Stevie Johnson, then a bunch of decent but not great players.
2. the guy im trading to has no good players except calvin johnson and brandon marshall.
3. if i were to trade McCoy, i would be left with 3 running backs on my roster (we start 2 running backs a week). Reggie bush, marcell reece, and chris ivory are my only ones left.
4. i need to win THIS week to make my leuges playoffs, McCoy i not playing, but marshall is playing seattle.
please tell me what to do by saturday , obviously i have no clue