RBs and WRs who starts?? **100% WHIR** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RBs and WRs who starts?? **100% WHIR**

Moderator: Football Moderators

RBs and WRs who starts?? **100% WHIR**

Postby prophecy135 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Two separate leagues, first is a ppr, have Foster and AJ Green locked in and Julio already done for the week. Need a RB and a flex out of these guys.

Steven Ridley @ MIA
DeMarco Murray vs PHI
DeAngelo Williams @ KC
Vincent Jackson @ DEN
Greg Jennings vs. MIN
Pierre Garçon vs NYG
Ryan Broyles vs IND

Second is a standard but you get points for return yardage, here I am worse off with Colston, Roddy, and Sproles all done, have Foster again in, but need a RB out of these

Mikel LeShoure vs IND
Darren McFadden vs CLE
Marcel Reece vs CLE

Thanks for looking, leave a link!!!
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: RBs and WRs who starts?? **100% WHIR**

Postby drhanl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:36 pm

In your second league, i would go with LeShoure. I think he has the better chance at the TD, in standard scoring, it looks like the best play.

In your other league, I would have to go Ridley at the RB spot. And, V. Jax is pretty hard to sit right now.

Good luck!

viewtopic.php?t=531064
drhanl
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 65)

Postby MiracleMike513 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 pm

As the above post stated in your second league I'd go with LeShoure he has the best match up.

As for the first league I'd have to agree with Ridley, but would say maybe Broyles over Jackson. It is hard to sit him at this point as I have him myself but no better option like I believe Broyles can be. Colts @ Lions could turn into a shoot out and Broyles should get 10-12 targets. Jackson's match up is much worse in facing Champ which hasn't gone so well over the years.
QB: R. Wilson RB: T. Richardson RB: A. Morris
WR: M. Colston WR: A. Boldin WR: J. Gordon
TE: V. Davis K: C. Sturgis DEF: Minnesota
BN: M. Jones-Drew BN: G. Bernard BN: K. Moreno
BN: T. Williams BN: P. Harvin BN: C. Kaep BN: G. Olsen
BN: G. Jennings PPR
MiracleMike513
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 13)

Postby bassackwards » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 am

Ditto what the others say:

Ridley and Jackson in the first example and Leshoure in the second.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531077
bassackwards
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 89)

Postby woowoo crew » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am

In the 1st league, I'd go with Ridley and Broyles. It is tough to choose between VJax and Broyles (I have the same problem), but if Broyles starts, I like him better at home.

In the 2nd league, I'd go with Leshoure for sure. He's racking up TDs lately, which you need in a standard league. Good luck!

Help me out please: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531078
PPR for QB, RB, WR; 1 pt. per 10 yds.; 6 pt. TD; 1 pt. per 15 return yds.
QB: Rodgers, Stafford
RB: McCoy, Foster
WR: Cobb, Cruz
TE: Bennett
W/R: Spiller
Bench: Edelman, Gordon, Garcon, Gronk, SJax, Fitzpatrick, Woodhead
woowoo crew
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 89)

Postby broseph jacobs » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 pm

prophecy135 wrote:Two separate leagues, first is a ppr, have Foster and AJ Green locked in and Julio already done for the week. Need a RB and a flex out of these guys.

Steven Ridley @ MIA
DeMarco Murray vs PHI
DeAngelo Williams @ KC
Vincent Jackson @ DEN
Greg Jennings vs. MIN
Pierre Garçon vs NYG
Ryan Broyles vs IND

Second is a standard but you get points for return yardage, here I am worse off with Colston, Roddy, and Sproles all done, have Foster again in, but need a RB out of these

Mikel LeShoure vs IND
Darren McFadden vs CLE
Marcel Reece vs CLE

Thanks for looking, leave a link!!!

Thank you for the help on mine.

Yes, it's the Miami run defense, but let's not over-think thisL Stevan Ridley is, without a doubt, locked as a started each and every week. It's scary to think you can start Arian Forster at RB1 and Stevan Ridley at RB2. Look out to your opponent! Hey, I also like Ridley because Miami won't be able to keep up with New England's scoring. It's not like Brady ever comes out of the game, or that Belichick stops running up the score; but ya gotta like the option of Ridley picking up some garbage yards to boot.

I tend to play it safe, so starting Greg Jennings seems too high risk/high reward for my taste. Same with DeAngelo Williams. The Panthers are far from a good running team, Tolbert could now vulture goal-line carries with Stewart out, and Cam might just decide to keep a few rushing TD's for himself. Too risky to bank on. I feel the same about DeMarco Murray. Felix has been very good in his absence, and Murray hasn't played in six weeks. I expect a committee. I also wouldn't trust Vincent Jackson to get high production this week against Champ Bailey and the Broncos. I wouldn't want to have my fantasy week hinging on Pierre Garcon (kudos for getting the little French "c" symbol thing in here. Not sure how you accomplished that, but nicely done) getting production Monday night against the Giants. Sure, the NYG secondary is porous. And sure, Garcon seems to get production every week. But 8 catches in the last two games isn't that great, and the likely of him ripping off a big play every game is something I wouldn't bank on.

I would start Broyles against the Colts. It could very well be a shootout between Luck and Stafford, and having Stafford's #2 target aint a bad thing. Did you see this kid on Thanksgiving? He can make plays.

Ridley and Broyles, imho

----

Again, being the safe bet guy, I want to avoid Reece and McFadden because I don't know what that's going to look like. I know one thing: Run DMC is coming off a multi-week injury, and Reece has been too good to ignore. Timeshare on the horizon. I like Mikel LeShoure. He seems to get better and better as the season progresses, and he's poised for a big week against the 24th ranked Colts RB defense. Even if is is a shootout, LeShoure will absolutely get involved: he's been too good not to, he has a nose for the end-zone (second half of the season), and the Indy run D is too weak to ignore.

Best of luck to you.
- BrosePhD

QB: Romo
RB: Martin / Lynch / Lacy / Ridley / Wilson / Michael
WR: A Johnson / VJax / Gordon /Ja. Jones / Nicks / Douglas
TE: Clay
PK: Bailey; DST: KC
(standard; 12-team)
broseph jacobs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 262)

Postby CoyBoy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Agree with Jackson, Ridley and Mikel.

Good Luck!
"Leadership is getting people to do what they don't want to do to achieve what they want to achieve" Thomas Wade Landry
CoyBoy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby beastmode24 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Steven Ridley and VJAX in your first league...DMC in your second

could you please help me out?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531123
beastmode24
Water Boy
Water Boy