Titus Young - Super Idiot - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Titus Young - Super Idiot

Moderator: Football Moderators

Titus Young - Super Idiot

Postby joejlitz » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Anyone else reading how Titus Young's team-imposed suspension was because he was sabotaging his own offense? Muiltiple reports say that he purposely lined up in the wrong place on multiple plays, because he thought he wasn't getting the ball enough.

What an idiot.

His teammates are done with him. Calvin Johnson made comments about how it was nice to have other playmakers on the field. Then this from Raiola:
But Lions center Dominic Raiola, an outspoken leader in the locker room, made it clear the players are not going to put up with anymore nonsense from Young, a second-round pick from a year ago who reportedly was blowing his assignments on the field during games.

“We've moved on from him. He wants to be an a**hole, let him be an a**hole,” Raiola said, according to Chris McCosky of the Detroit News. “It's not my problem.

Source: SI.com
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Titus Young - Super Idiot

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 pm

I am stunned that the Lions didn't just cut him. In the life is to funny category, Boob Young will probably get another shot. Mis drafted Broyles, recovering from a knee injury when Millen Jr* drafted him, left the game today with what seemed like a knee. What a joke you can make of yourself when you don't do the right thing at the right time. Failure to act decisively has led to the Lions being forced to play a known cancer.

*Martin Mayhew, Lions GM, Millen disciple. And apparently pretty bad GM as well.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk