My season is crumbling HELP!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

My season is crumbling HELP!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TheBeaker » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 am

Any just general advice for me? This is my first year and I've been in 1st place most of the season then I just seem to get screwed or screw myself the last few weeks. If Bradshaw doesn't get 13 points tonight I've fallen out of a playoff spot and into 5th place. This week I ended up with Welker, Smith and Brown all on my bench and racking up points but with freakin Roddy White getting 2 stinking points.

Is that just bad luck or am I doing something wrong?

10 Team, standard scoring (non PPR), Team in Sig.

HELP!! Thanks!!
TheBeaker
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 169)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: My season is crumbling HELP!!

Postby KK_Cowboy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm

I take it first of all next week is the last week of the regular season? Or is it tonight? Depending on that and what happens with Bradshaw tonight I will give you some further advice later on this evening to try and help.
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby KK_Cowboy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I have been looking at your roster and this is what I think needs to happen. I don't like your QB situation for next week. I also think Sproles and Matthews just aren't options at this point. Who is available on the WW for QB?
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TheBeaker » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Freeman is the only decent WW option at QB. McCoy being down sucks but I'm playing brown from now on. Last week of the regular season is next week. It'll be make it or break it.

Thanks for the help!
TheBeaker
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 169)

Postby KK_Cowboy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 am

Pick up Freeman, Eagles have been giving up a lot of points through the air. I would say you could drop Ben since I don't like his matchups going forward.
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby klovell1 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:38 am

I agree with the above you should pick up Freeman and drop Big Ben since his upcoming schedule is brutal and he is coming off of an injury. If I was you I would stay heavy on the run I don't necessarily like White much at this point cause he has had no momentum for a few weeks now, so start Rice, Brown, and Bradshaw at flex. At WR I think you should go with Jackson vs the Eagles and Welker vs the Texans, bc both of their opponents have been struggling against the pass as of late, However Pierre Garcon is a very hot pickup right now so if hes available i would drop Matthews or Sproles for him and go with Welker and Garcon. Hope this Helps and good luck
klovell1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Roster Ratings