Who is your MVP/biggest bust/best steal on draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who is your MVP/biggest bust/best steal on draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Lushcrush » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:04 pm

My MVP - the Rice/Porter combo
Bust ... Eddie George or Kevin Johnson
Biggest steal ... no doubt the Atlanta D.
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JayM09 » Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:27 pm

oh yeah, i forgot one

biggest mistake- dropping portis 2 weeks before he broke out :~(
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby beerman » Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:36 pm

biggest bust: david boston biggeststeal: trading randy mcmichael for plaxico burress
mvp= trent green
beerman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby thelongestyard » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:26 am

MVP=Priest Holmes. Drafted him tenth overall. Has more than carried my team.
Bust=Jerome Pathon and Steve Smith. Picked them up when they were "hot" to cover a bye week and they combined for 5 points helping to ensure my second loss.
Best Pickup=No one earthshattering. Closest would be L. Coles. He has more or less carried the WR load for Booker and Troy Brown on my team the last few weeks.
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby 13 ghosts » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:44 am

I forgot to mention that I chose Rich Gannon over LT2 for MVP cuz due to couple to manage to escape the upset. 1)down by 33 and got 40. Other is down 16 and pulled 28. Thanks to MNF.. ;-D
13 ghosts

Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:29 am

Whoa - nice comebacks! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Dec 09, 2002 12:12 pm

MVP : Believe it or not, I don't have one. Everyone on my team is fairly consistent. I have no person who consistently puts out huge or guaranteed points. Who would you pick out of (Favre, Bledsoe, M. Faulk, Bennett P.Price, Conway, Pollard, McMichael? See? Nobody sticks out.)

Biggest steal: Nabbing Bennett in the 5th or 6th round (I forget which). He probably has been the most consistent player for me over the last 4-5 weeks.

Bust: Pollard. Although the last two weeks he does have two TD's. Of course I've been playing McMichael :~(
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:59 pm

Hummm......MVP??? I have to think here....... I would have to go with Arron Brooks (last pick 3rd round)

Biggest Bust....Frank Wycheck...what a waste of a pick, I dropped this guy and noboy in a laegue ever even thought of grabbing him!

Biggest Steal(s)...I've got 2 here....Fred Taylor (8th round), Trading Keyshawn Johnson for Joe Horn (straight up trade 1 for 1)

Biggest Wire pickup...Well I was only going to put one name here but after what L. Coles has done I have to include him. The main name I was only going put Donald Driver........side note of my 4 WR I also got Mason off the wire. I had none of these 4 on draft day, and now have 4 very consistant guys.

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby T-Diddy » Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:04 pm

MVP - Marvin Harrison

Bust - Torry Holt

Steal - Marvin Harrison....After the first week of the season, I traded Eddie George for Marvin Harrison. I can't believe the guy took it.
T-Diddy

Friendliness: %

Postby p_rininger426 » Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:48 pm

My MVP- on my team is deuce mcallister, in the leauge is priest holmes by a mile.

Biggest Bust- david boston/curtis martin, i drafted these 2 in the 3rd and 4th rounds,,,,bust of the league was shaun alexander 4th overall pick.

Best Pickup- steve mcnair, he came throuhg for me in 2 straight weeks when i needed wins,,,,,,pickup of the league was clinton portis.

Biggest Steal- donovan mcnabb in the 6th,,,,,,,,,,,steal of the league was either drew bledsoe in the 7th/jamal lewis in the 23/brian griese in the 25
p_rininger426
Water Boy
Water Boy

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk