I know its early in the week, but.... **WHIR** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

I know its early in the week, but.... **WHIR**

Moderator: Football Moderators

I know its early in the week, but.... **WHIR**

Postby prophecy135 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm

I know its early in the week to start looking at start/sit questions, but with the Thursday games, I kinda need to look early this week. I have Foster, Colston, and Roddy locked in, so I'll need a RB2 and a Flex out of these guys, obviously need to maximize points with it being playoff time.. Non-ppr, but you do get 1/20 return yards Options are:

DMC vs. DEN
Reece vs. DEN (if DMC doesnt go, which its looking more like Reece wont go)
Sproles @ NYG (return yards helps him in a non ppr format, usually good for an extra 3-5 points)
LeShoure @ GB
Antonio Brown vs. SD

Thanks for looking, leave a link!!
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I know its early in the week, but.... **WHIR**

Postby soju808 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Keep an update on DMC's status. If he's good to go, start him! For the flex I'd use LeShoure.

If DMC's not playing, then I'd roll with LeShoure, and Sproles at the flex.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531346&p=3507461#p3507461
soju808
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby marioman123 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm

even if DMC is playing...I'd still go with Leshoure and Sproles. I own DMC myself(drafting him in the 1st rd) and I honestly see a dud from him this week (as was most weeks)
marioman123
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Dublin1 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 pm

marioman123 wrote:even if DMC is playing...I'd still go with Leshoure and Sproles. I own DMC myself(drafting him in the 1st rd) and I honestly see a dud from him this week (as was most weeks)

I agree. Leshoure then Sproles.

A little help: viewtopic.php?t=531356
Dublin1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby maclcrackin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 am

Forget about DMC, I think oak will be passing a lot to stay in this game. If he practices early in the week then debate starting him but I think you'll be fine with Sproles and Leshoure
12 team PPR 6-6
maclcrackin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby maclcrackin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 am

Forget about DMC, I think oak will be passing a lot to stay in this game. If he practices early in the week then debate starting him but I think you'll be fine with Sproles and Leshoure

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531350
12 team PPR 6-6
maclcrackin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby maclcrackin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531350
12 team PPR 6-6
maclcrackin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby i_b_sparks » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 am

The only player on Oakland worth starting is Brandon Myers on Denarius Moore. Even if DMC comes back, I'm starting Sproles and Leshoure over him. Good luck!
i_b_sparks
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 6)

Postby woowoo crew » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 am

I have Sproles myself in a PPR league, and I'm pretty sure I'm not starting him this week. Since you don't have a PPR league, I probably wouldn't play Sproles. With your options, however, I'd go with Leshoure for sure. The other is a toss-up between DMC and Sproles. DMC didn't do well against Denver earlier in the season, but no one really has. Just hard to trust DMC this year, especially after coming back from injury and facing Denver. So I guess as I think about it, I'd go with Sproles. Good luck!

Help me please: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531360
PPR for QB, RB, WR; 1 pt. per 10 yds.; 6 pt. TD; 1 pt. per 15 return yds.
QB: Rodgers, Stafford
RB: McCoy, Foster
WR: Cobb, Cruz
TE: Bennett
W/R: Spiller
Bench: Edelman, Gordon, Garcon, Gronk, SJax, Fitzpatrick, Woodhead
woowoo crew
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 89)

Postby prophecy135 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:00 am

i_b_sparks wrote:The only player on Oakland worth starting is Brandon Myers on Denarius Moore. Even if DMC comes back, I'm starting Sproles and Leshoure over him. Good luck!

I actually have both, starting Myers this week for sure. Moore got benched last week for poor performance, so I'm not sure he's worth starting anymore.

woowoo crew wrote:I have Sproles myself in a PPR league, and I'm pretty sure I'm not starting him this week. Since you don't have a PPR league, I probably wouldn't play Sproles. With your options, however, I'd go with Leshoure for sure. The other is a toss-up between DMC and Sproles. DMC didn't do well against Denver earlier in the season, but no one really has. Just hard to trust DMC this year, especially after coming back from injury and facing Denver. So I guess as I think about it, I'd go with Sproles. Good luck!

Help me please: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=531360

granted its not ppr, but with the added points for return yards, it typically makes up for the points lost due non ppr. I have a hard time starting backs coming straight off an injury, I didnt start Murray in my other league, but still won. I'm wondering if the O Line in Oakland got a little better in his absence as Reece seemed to run really well behind it, but it could be just his running style.
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Return to Who to Start/Bench